The University of Queensland is welcoming applications for J.M. Donnelly scholarship for college students. Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ subjects are qualified to apply. UQ is an examination concentrated establishment in the main 50 colleges around the world, offering decision and opportunity in undergrad and postgraduate learning.
The reason for the scholarship is to energize and support female students of Samoan legacy to embrace ponders in the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at The University of Queensland. The students probably accomplished a section level OP least of 11 or the proportional if starting from another Australian state or domain or for proceeding with students have a GPA of no less than 4.0;
To be qualified for this scholarship a candidate must:
- be a female,
- a local student as per the charge rules
- enlisted full time in a college degree program regulated by Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law;
- for starting students have accomplished a section level OP least of 11 or the equal if beginning from another Australian state or domain or for proceeding with students have a GPA of no less than 4.0;
- have the capacity to exhibit financial need;
- give verification of their Samoan legacy;
- give a statement outlining the effect the Scholarship will make to their life at UQ and their group.
The deadline for application is until February 22, 2018.