30 Fully funded Government of Ireland IDEAS Master Scholarship is being offered for the Vietnamese citizen. The Irish Aid IDEAS Scholarship Programme aims to support talented Vietnamese talented students to pursue their professional development and advanced education for the future contribution of the development of the Vietnam Country. The applicant may apply on or before January 11, 2019. The students will be awarded in the following field:
- Agriculture and Rural Development, Environmental Science
- Food Science
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Engineering, Hydrology, Sustainable Technology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management, and Business Related
- Economics, Finance, and Accounting
- Others: Tourism and Hospitality Management, Interactive Digital Media, Creative Practice, Public Relations
The scholarship will be covering the full tuition fee for students chosen course, a public health insurance, monthly stipend, accommodation, travel visa and airfare, books and settling allowances, subsistence costs. The scholarship duration is up to 12 months. The students must submit an IELTS 6.5 overall, no band under 6. Please be reminded the TOEFL is not accepted.
The English Language may vary according to students chosen courses, the students must be committed by having a strong commitment to the future development of the Vietnam country.