Currently closed for applications
iPrice Group is Southeast Asia’s leading Meta-Search platform, connecting consumers with hundreds of e-commerce merchants through a great shopping experience. Since October 2014, the platform has established itself as the fastest growing in its segment across seven markets: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippinesand Hong Kong.
Founded by forward thinkers and innovators, iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants. Celebrating their 3 year anniversary, they will grant a scholarship program for the aspirants who would like become an innovators one day.
This grant is a special initiative for students both in high schools and in tertiary education to become a problem solver in real life challenges by providing e-commerce related innovative ideas. By the 14October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
Eligible for the application :
High School or in tertiary education.
How to apply :
Applicant’s may submit their essay about the challenges and difficulties faced by an individual or an organization. Describe how an e-commerce help overcome such challenges.
Once completed, applicants may submit their essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name :
- Current address :
- Social media profile:
- Name of School/College/University:
- Title of the essay:
- Attach the following in your email:
Scanned copy/picture of student card
* Essay should in PDF format
Judging Criteria :
Successful applicants will need to go through two rounds to get the top 2 applicants.
- Preliminary Round (Essay) – 15 May 2017 till 31 August 2017
Top 5 finalists will be chosen based on:
– Originality of idea
– Demonstrates practicality, effectiveness and demand for your innovative solution
– Be as detailed as possible in a concise manner (within the word limit)
– Essays with complementary visual illustrations (pictures, video, graph, etc) is a plus
- Final Round (Video)
To win, finalists are required to inspire and present their innovative solutions in their best possible manner through a video. In the video, finalists are required to:
– Record a video explaining innovative solution within 5 minutes
– Publish applicants video on YouTube with title iPrice Innovators Grant: (title of essay)
– Applicants should share the video on social media channels and hashtag #iPriceInnovatorsGrant
Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Awarding of iPrice Innovators Grant :
The 5 finalists will be chosen. They will receive an e-certificate and USD $100 grant each.
iPrice will judge and determine a single winner, where he/she will be declared the winner of the iPrice Innovators’ Grant and bag an additional USD $1,000.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Essay submission ends by 11.59PM (GMT +8, Kuala Lumpur), 31st of August 2017.
- Finalist will be announced by email on Monday, 7th of September 2017.
- The top 5 finalists should submit their video by 25th of September.
- Winners will be announced on 14th October 2017.
- The finalists and winning entry will be chosen by iPrice Group. Decisions from iPrice Group are final.
- By submitting essay/video applicants agrees that iPrice Group reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.