Currently closed for applications
The Lock Haven University located in Pennsylvania, also known as LHU is delighted to offer the International Tuition Waiver Scholarships.
The scholarship is available for the students pursuing the undergraduate programme and awarded to study the subjects offered by the university for a maximum of eight semesters within four and one-half years. The tuition fee waiver amount determines the number of service hour required and can be taken in the USA.
The students who are eligible for the scholarship are:
- A student with a minimum grade point average GPA of 2.0
- Earning 12 credits each semester
- Fulfill service hours each academic year
- All international students are eligible to apply
There are no test requirements but international students whom English are not their first language must provide at least one exam score report for English proficiency. All international students who are studying in the USA are not required to submit an English proficiency exam.
This is an online application, and the following documents needed are:
- Application for admission
- Copy of passport
- An official educational credential evaluation of transcripts
- English proficiency exam report
- LHU Immigration Document Application for Matriculating Students
- Tuition Waiver Scholarship Application
- Medical History Form
For application form link, the student may consult the link here:
The deadline for application is October 20, 2017. Courses area of study being offered by the University can be accessed through this link http://www.lockhaven.edu/academics/programs.html