Currently closed for applications
Victoria University located in Australia is pleased to announce scholarships for international students to study in Australia. These scholarships are open for international students to undertake a research project at the university.
The aim of these scholarships is to support high-quality research by supporting students with excellent academic qualifications who desire to join in postgraduate research programs in Australia. These scholarships are given on the basis of academic merit and it should be noted that the competition is intense and only those applicants with outstanding academic outcomes are most likely to be successful.
VUIPRS provides a living allowance of 21,182$ US Dollar per annum. In accumulation, successful applicants will be awarded a 100% Tuition Fees Scholarship which provides a waiver of tuition fees for the period of the course.
All international students are eligible to apply, this scholarship can be taken in Australia.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Be a citizen of any country
- Have completed a four-year undergraduate degree
- a three-year degree and an Honors year;
- a three-year degree and a postgraduate diploma at an advanced level; or
- a three-year degree and one year of a higher degree.
- Meet the University’s academic entrance requirements
- Meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements
- Starting a Masters by Research or Doctoral degree in 2018.
- Enroll as a full-time student
Deadline for application is September 30, 2017.