Currently closed for applications
Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences (PIASS)is a reference university, fostering knowledge development and innovative research that is relevant for the society and inspired by Christian ethics and values.
Protestant Institute of Arts and Social Sciences is providing five fully funded International Students Scholarships. These scholarships are available to conduct bachelor degree in Peacebuilding and Development.The purpose of the scholarship program is to provide young people from different countries in the Great Lakes Region (GLR) with high-quality training in peacebuilding and development, thereby fostering a regional network of “peace-builders” across national boundaries.
Eligibility:To be eligible for this scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
-Be not more than 35 years of age;
-Have completed high school education with at least two principal passes or equivalent results; and
-Demonstrate the high level of motivation for and commitment to peace-building activities in the Great Lakes Region.
-English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to apply: To complete application in the right way,applicants must submit following documents:
- Filled PIASS application form (downloadable from http://mvw.piass,ac.rw/ or picked up from the reception of PIASS’ Huye campus; Application fees are not required.)
- Notarized copy of national examination certificate
- Copies of secondary school transcripts (the last 3 years) i
- Copies of other training certificates/diplomas (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- Letter of motivation written in English by the applicant him/herself
- Two recommendation letters (English or French) related to involvement in peace promotion
- Application requirements are indicated in the letter of announcement attached. The application should be mailed or emailed to: mfabien-at-piass.ac.rwApplication deadline is August 20,2017.