All citizens of all countries are very much welcome to apply to the International Scholarships for Master of Science in Computational Mechanics. The International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering spearheaded the scholarship grants in Masters of Science in Computational Mechanics. This is solely designed to all the students who shows excellent tracks in the area of computational mechanics.
This is a two year course programme which incorporates the traditional research in the modern trends complementing the five leading universities in mechanics specializations. Course curriculum is providing students with the technical skills needed for modelling, formulation, analysis and implementation of mechanical simulation including tools for the advanced engineering complex. The skills are needed in understanding wholly the different approaches in the complex view through business and innovations.
Scholarship can be taken in the following countries like Spain, UK, France, Germany and Beijing.
- The Tuition fees of the Master for 2 years
- A stipend of €1000 per month
- Funds for travel and installation (the amount depends on the residency of the candidate and can be from €0 to €7500. The final amount is determined by the EACEA Agency, not by the management of the Master Programme)
- Category A scholarships can be awarded to masters students selected by EMMC consortia who come from a country other than an eligible applicant country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- Eligible applicant countries for Cat. A: all countries except the EU27 Member States + Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Application deadline submission will be on January 15, 2018. Full details can be accessed through this link http://www.cimne.com/cm.