Warwick Business School Offers Masters Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students .
In the UK, the Warwick Business School, WBS, is part of the University of Warwick . It is currently ranked 18th in the region and has aspirations to be the leading university business school in Europe, according to its website. WBS is a very progressive business school that encourages new ideas, new points of view and new voices. Encourage students to adopt new perspectives and ways of thinking by using this method. To help their students reach their goals, they actively support and motivate them.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Scholarship Host: Warwick Business School
Application Deadline: 09/01/2021
- The scholarship offers an educational background.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- The grant is available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside the UK / EU or Commonwealth.
- Applicants must follow the university’s application procedure through its online application portal.
- Applicants are required to submit a personal statement, CV, transcripts of their college degree, including details of any modules they have not yet completed, at least one academic or professional reference
- To gain admission, students must have a score of B-, 65% or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60% or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2
- Applicants must present proof of English proficiency: CAE – 210; CPE-210; IELTS – 7.0; PTE – 79; TOEFL IBT – 113 or Duolingo – 135.
How to apply
You will automatically be considered for a WBS Scholarship upon submitting your course application. Whilst not compulsory, providing details of which WBS Scholarship you feel you should be considered for in your personal statement could strengthen your application.