The University of Warwick’s vision is to create an engaging community, delivering world class students. The program International Sciences Excellence Scholarship is one its way to open huge opportunities to all students to develop and enhance their individuality. The program will award a total amount of $5000 reduction course fee for the qualified applicants. The scholarship is open for the semester of 2018 entry.
International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
The students are encourage to complete the scholarship application to be in a shorlisted for the International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarship Program.
The given deadline is until January 29,2018.
- Applicants should have an offer to study of Life Sciences course beginning on October 2018.
- With at least possessing an excellent track record. The scholarship review panel will be assessing in both academic and supporting statement achievement.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee’s final predicted grades.
- International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are welcome from international students only.
- International Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees for the first year only.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.