Currently closed for applications
International Freshmen Scholarships based in Northern Kentucky University is now open for its 2018 scholarship applications. Tuition Fee assistance will be given amounting to $1,500 up to $5,500 annually.
The Northern Kentucky University in the United States believes in the capacity of the outstanding students to perform better when given the chance to pursue their college degree. This is to note that all creative and academic achievers from secondary levels are given the priority for this scholarship.
The scholarship can be taken at the Northern Kentucky University in Ohio where the university is a public university and listed as the co-educational academic institution.
- Four years of English
- Three years of math including Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry or three integrative math courses
- Three years of science
- Three years of social studies
- Two years of the same foreign language
Applicant must accomplish the Test requirement with standard scores stated below:
- ACT subscores of 18 in English, math and reading or
- SAT(Prior to 3/2016) math and writing subscores of 430, critical reading score of 450 or
- SAT(After 3/2016) math 23.5, reading and writing and language 25
English language competency is a must in order to qualify for the scholarship program. For academic subjects offered by the university eligible for the scholarship program are Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, History and Nursing.
Application deadline will be on November 1, 2017. See the link https://www.nku.edu/admissions/international/scholarships—finances/international-scholarships.html for further details.