The RMIT University is now offering the International Cost of Living Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year of 2018-2019. The scholarship is amounting up to AU$2,000. The amount is a one-off payment for the successful student’s cost of living.
International students who are presently living in Australia and you have connected specifically to RMIT to begin an undergrad or postgraduate program in 2018, you might be qualified for this scholarship. The scholarship is intended to help the students who have connected straightforwardly to RMIT to begin an undergrad or postgraduate program in 2018.
- To be eligible for this scholraship[ the students must:
- be applying inland (in Australia) straightforwardly to RMIT
- be applying for undergrad or postgraduate examinations at RMIT
- be starting your first program at RMIT in 2018 and
- have gotten a base review of 65% in past studies
Here is the step by step instructions to apply:
- Select a qualified program.
- Present an application direct to learn at RMIT.
- Get and acknowledge your full offer to learn at RMIT in 2018.
- Finish the scholarship application form on the web.
Please take note of the following:
- Candidates must be an enlisted understudy at RMIT after 31 March 2018.
- This scholarship can’t be conceded to one more year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship beneficiaries.
- Candidates with a contingent offer should meet the states of their offer before they can be granted the scholarship.
- The scholarship choice depends on the individual explanation and academic merit.
- Candidates ought not to be in receipt of some other grants or scholarship that is covering their tuition fees
The deadline for application is until January 31, 2018.