The University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom has been offering a plump choice of scholarships in all walks of life. The initiatives carried out by the university are the result of great partnerships with a number of private and governmental sponsors.
Now a new undergraduate offer is up for grabs. Known as a merit scholarship, the award will be handed out to any bac degree candidates who have covered at least 60% of the minimum 120 mandatory credits.
This particular scholarship applies for Baccalaureate Diploma holders. Under the merit scholarship, you will be offered a 50% annual discount off your undergraduate tuition fee.
Let us go through the list of prerequisites that can either qualify or disqualify you from the offer:
- You will have to be a holder of a Bac degree;
- You must also have a standing offer to study either full-time or part-time in any of the degrees available at Sheffield University;
- The programme, whatever it may be, should be starting in 2018;
- You will have to be self-funded at first to qualify;
- It is important, however, that you are not a sponsored student.
You may apply through the following link. The application deadline closes on 20 April 2018.