International students are all legible to apply to the International Achievement Scholarships at Kendall College in USA effective year 2018. This scholarship is for all the incoming freshmen students without prior college degree course. 25% of the tuition fee cost will be given equivalent to $24,5081.
Courses in baking and pastry, business, culinary arts, early childhood education and hospitality management are being offered in the International Achievement Scholarships at Kendall College in USA for 2018 intake.
The scholarship can be taken at Kendall College, located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Course level is available in the undergraduate degree programme and open to all the courses being offered by the University.
The student must have a minimum cumulative U.S. equivalency GPA of 2.75 or above in the most recent academic level.
The scholarship is for the entire length of the student’s degree program as long as the student maintains continuous full-time enrollment and remains in good academic standing.
- Submission unofficial high school transcripts.
- The applicant must be a freshman student upon enrollment to the University and must not have any prior college course
- The applicant must gain a GPA percentage score of 2.75 or even higher
- Must enroll as a full time student in the Baking and Pastry, business, Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management.
- Must secure a high school transcript of records upon application
- Enrollment Deposit
- Proceed to the Go to kendall.edu/apply for admission application
- Must provide a personal essay and state personal background with your future goals.
- Must show an proof of English proficiency level
- Must secure and attach official documents
Deadline of application will be a month prior to the start of the semester. Click link https://www.kendall.edu/admissions/international-admissions/international-scholarships/ for more details.