Currently closed for applications
The Imagine America Foundation (IAF) was established in 1982. The Imagine America Foundation with the long history beside offers scholarships and works with trade schools and career colleges on improving services and helping students in gaining an education. IAF conduct technical studies and surveys, together with students and employers to create affordable and efficient programs for scholarship awards and grant programs.
Imagine America Foundation constantly adapt to the community ever-changing needs offering a variety of scholarships, so far the IAF awarded more than $130 million in scholarships and awards.
Imagine America Adult Skills Education Program (ASEP) offers annual 1000$ to all US citizens over the age of 19. in order to be used towards a diploma or degree program.
Candidates for the Imagine America Adult Skills Education Program Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must be enrolled in an eligible program prior to the last date of enrollment for the prospective start date.
- U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident.
- At least 19 years of age with HS Diploma/GED/ATB.
- Not the recipient of any previous Imagine America Scholarship.
- Complete NCCT Assessments.
- Candidate must become an Imagine America member.
- All Imagine America applicants will need to complete the Financial Planning Made Simple video tutorial to receive award letter and certificate.
Deadline to enroll for Imagine America Adult Skills Education Program (ASEP) is December 31.2017.