Student Design Competition in Interior and Architecture is open to all International students. Winners will receive a scholarship programme at IIDA Student Design Competition for International Graduate and Undergraduate Students in USA. Prizes will be awarded along with scholarship grants. Prizes from OFS Brands are 1st Place will receive $2,500, the 2nd Place will receive $1,500 and the 3rd Place will gain $750.
This competition is open to all students from all over the world who are presently enrolled in the interior design and architecture courses. Graduate and undergraduate students can avail of the scholarship program. The IIDA had been very supportive of the architectural programs and showed various accomplishments since then. Moreover, the IIDA promotes a strong curriculum and activities that will surely promote professionals in a visionary context to become future design innovators.
All applications must be submitted prior to deadline date on February 5, 2018. English Language proficiency is highly required. Visit http://scholarship-positions.com/category/scholarships-by-majors/architecture-scholarships/ for the architecture scholarships. Projects to the competition will be uploaded electronically in the website from Nov. 6, 2017, to Feb. 5, 2018, 11:59 p.m. Central time Include the following along with the project:
- Project/Contact Info (entry form)
- Participant name(s)
- Member ID (if a current member)
- Project title
- Contact info
- 500-word project description outlining why your concept demonstrates the best solution for OFS Brands HQ
- (1) 24”x36” digital presentation board in PDF format not to exceed 5MB containing:
- (1) Dimensioned floor plan was drawn to scale
- (1) Furniture and materials plan
- You may combine the dimensioned floor plan and furniture plans.
- (1) Reflected ceiling plan (Assume the ceiling is a blank slate.)
- (2) to (4) Renderings of the completed space
- (2) Additional drawings of the space (elevation, perspective, isometric, axonometric, orthographic)
- Additional elements to convey the overall concept including, but not limited to, furniture and fixture specifications, color palettes, wall sections, electrical plans, schedules, additional renderings, etc.
- Filename: SDC + initials + year_board (SDCLHH2018_board.pdf)
- Individual JPEG digital submissions of the (10) to (12) required drawings/renderings outlined above saved:
- JPG format
- RGB color mode
- Maximum size of 1MB per image
- Filename: SDC + initials + year_number (SDCLHH2018_1.jpg)
- Document dimensions not to exceed 11”x17”
Click the http://www.iida.org/content.cfm/student-design-competition for other details.