Applications are welcomed for IDE-JETRO Research Fellows for JFY 2018 to study in Japan. Researchers of all nationalities are qualified to apply for the fellowship program. Each candidate must have PhD Even if a chance that you have 2 graduate degrees, you are not qualified unless you have a PhD.
The Institute of Developing Economies (IDE) means to influence scholarly commitments to the world as a main focus of sociology to explore on creating districts. They aggregate privately grounded information on these zones, clear up the conditions and issues they are confronting and disperse a superior comprehension of these regions both locally and abroad. These exercises give an intellectual foundation to encourage collaboration amongst Japan and the global group for tending to advancement issues.
The successful students will be awarded in the field area of economic growth, economic integration, trade and investment, technological innovation, environment and natural resources, urban economy, rural areas and agriculture, population, education, health and labor, fiscal and monetary policies, industrial organization, the legal system, and other development-related issues).
To apply for this fellowship:
- All candidates must enlist online first.
- All candidates must give the accompanying by a postal or dispatch mail.
- An article clarifying your inspiration for applying for the position (either in English or Japanese, not surpassing one A4 measure page)
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or senior researcher
- list of your academic publications, including books, monographs, research papers, and other works
- A duplicate of your PhD exposition
- Copies of diploma and certificates of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s degrees.
The deadline for application is until April 17, 2018.