The Research Institute of the University of Bucharest (ICUB) is a research division of the University of Bucharest and encourages international and interdisciplinary projects, it offers grants and scholarships and is actively engaged in establishing, promoting and encouraging international collaborations among scholars, at all levels.
ICUB offers each year a number of students researchers (max. 5 years since their PhD) in all the areas covered by its four divisions (humanities, social sciences, life sciences and exact sciences).
There will be no deadline. The applications can be submitted throughout the entire academic year. However, applications submitted between January 1 and May 31. All application will be evaluated in the October/November by the panel, and the applications submitted between 1 June and 31 December will be evaluated in the April/May panel.
- Fellows will be full members of the institute during their stay in Bucharest, will be able to use the institute’s infrastructure, and will take part in the academic life of ICUB.
- Fellows will benefit from logistic support in case they aim to apply for other grants and research programs.
- Fellows are expected to organize scientific events (workshops, conferences, symposia, etc.). ICUB will provide technical and logistic support for the organization.
- 2500 lei/ month
- Deadline: 31 December 2018
- For further information about the program, applicants may visit their website.