Applications are welcomed for IBioIC Collaborative Training Partnership (CTP) Ph.D. Program – Call for Projects #6. IBioIC will just honor Ph.D. students for ventures of 4 years in a span.
Since its initiation, IBioIC has created, subsidized and administrated an inventive, communitarian Ph.D. program supported by the Scottish Funding Council (SFC). Because of a further honor from BBSRC in January 2017, IBioIC has extended its Ph.D. program to form a Collaborative Training Partnership (CTP) which stores four-year studentships prompting the level of Ph.D. The ultimate objective of the IBioIC CTP is to give the Ph.D. students the aptitudes required to fundamentally add to the development of the biotechnology business in accordance with the UK Industrial Strategy. What’s more, the IBioIC CTP expects to cultivate long-lasting systems inside the biotechnology business through normal cross-companion preparing and connections.
The five major themes of IBioIC are:
- Sustainable Feedstocks
- Enzymes and Biocatalysis/Biotransformation
- Cell Factory Construction and Process Physiology
- Downstream Processing e. Integrated Bioprocessing
The subsidizing accessible will vary contingent upon which financing stream is connected for. Candidates can apply to either of the accessible subsidizing streams if the financing criteria are met. In synopsis, the subsidizing accessible is as per the following:
- BBSRC supported activities: BBSRC will take care of full studentships costs in connection with RCUk expenses and stipend with a £5000 every year RTSG.
- IBioIC subsidized projects: IBioIC will conceal to half of the full studentship costs in connection with RCUK expenses and stipend including a £5000 consumables, travel and preparing yearly spending plan.
The deadline for application is until October 1, 2018.