Making a career in Business Administration consists of studying the way in which companies obtain and use their resources in order to meet objectives, achieve goals and obtain benefits, which in most cases translate into economic benefits.
This specialty requires students to obtain knowledge in other related disciplines such as economics, finance, accounting, and marketing. In addition to obtaining academic knowledge in operations management, foreign trade, human resources, coaching, and even industrial psychology.
We present one of the best scholarships out there to help you study this degree abroad:
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) Business School is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually motivated students from around the world in one of our selected taught postgraduate programs.
For more than half a century, Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU ) has been at the forefront of business education in Asia, shaping generations of business leaders.
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they all have demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
HKBU prides itself on striving to always remain a true pioneer in business education. HKBU Scholarship has been around since 1956.
What You Need To Know About HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate Scholarship
The most recent HKBU Scholarship 2023 is currently offered at the HKBU Business School in Hong Kong.
In addition, two graduate students from the HKBU Business School were honored with the 2023 GRCI Young Compliance Award for their outstanding academic performance and exceptional understanding of compliance. Scholarships are offered to students from all over the world.
Level/field of study
These scholarships are awarded to prospective students for Master of Accounting, Master of Applied Accounting and Finance, Master of Applied Economics, Master of Business Administration, and Master of Corporate Governance and Compliance.
HKBU Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
These scholarships are available to students from all over the world to continue with the postgraduate program. HKBU Scholarship is an international scholarship.
Winners will receive a full tuition waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800)
Eligibility for HKBU Graduate Scholarships
The scholarships are available to students from all over the world with:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
However, shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.
IPS Scholarship will consider a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding candidate for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programs from countries/regions outside of mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to have a positive impact on the business community and the world at large.
- Committed to participating in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period.
However, students must present proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
How to Apply for HKBU Graduate Scholarship
- As of Nov 2019, please submit your application. Online to one of the 5 master programs listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No person is required to apply for the IPS
- February to March: Application Deadline (Different deadlines apply to different programs. Please see individual program pages for up-to-date information.)
- February to March – Candidates contacted for the admission interview.
- May – Admission offer
- June – Student visa application
- September – Orientation of the program and beginning of the 1st semester
Click on each program for its respective deadline:
- Accounting Master
- Master in Applied Accounting and Finance
- A Master’s Degree in Applied Economics
- A Master in Business Management
- Master in Corporate Governance and Compliance.