One of the main reasons to study International Business is that it is currently booming. Although it has always been a career with high demand due to its immediate job opportunity, globalization, the evolution of technology and the modes of production have catapulted this profession to the podium of favorites.
But that is not all. And to explain it to you better, we list some good reasons in your favor to argue why studying International Business is a great choice.
We are not going to deny that salary is crucial when choosing a profession. In the case of International Business, your monthly entry will allow you to live comfortably, even to travel the world and give yourself certain luxuries.
Of course, not everything is comfortable. The pay is generous to compensate for the high labor demand and the responsibilities in charge of the professional. However, with the necessary tools and preparation, coupled with your talent and skills, you don’t have to worry.
As an extra piece of information, according to the GlassDoor portal, the minimum salary for an International Business Graduate in Latin America is around 1,000 USD on average. Imagine what it must be like in Europe.
UNSW Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to international students. This scholarship is open to students who can apply for scholarships known as International Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships.
The International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships were formerly known as International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), International Graduate University Awards (UIPA), and Tuition Scholarships (TFS) plus Faculty Research Stipend.
UNSW offers generous financial support to graduate students and grants such as annual scholarships, housing allowances, and tuition coverage that significantly reduce the financial burden, allowing them to focus on research and professional development.
To be eligible for the UNSW Business School Scholarships, applicants must fall into the following criteria:
- International Only (Non-Australian Permanent Residents/Australian Citizens)
- Any UNSW degree (single/double) or postgraduate (Master) work program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- You must have received an offer of admission* before Wednesday 31 July 2023 and start an undergraduate or postgraduate study program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior High School qualification immediately before commencing study at UNSW and have not undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Not receiving the UNSW School of Business International Trails Award.
- You must start full-time studies in term 3, 2022, admission offers must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate offer letter (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Packages Offer (UEEC): Students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program before starting in Term 3 2021.
Level/field of study
UNSW Business School Scholarships are available for all fields of study at any degree-level program.
UNSW Business School, Australia It is a powerful center for education and research in the Asia -Pacific region. Its mission is to be a highly effective, academically rigorous, global business school that improves practice through cutting-edge research.
The Programs UNSW Business School Scholarships 2023 Application is open to international students.
How to apply
To apply for the UNSW Business School Scholarships for International Students. , interested applicants should submit an online application here.
The accessibility of each applicant will depend on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extracurricular activities (sports, cultural activities, volunteering/work experience)
- Ability and commitment to study for an undergraduate degree at the UNSW School of Business
The benefits of the UNSW Business School Scholarship are as follows
For RTPs / UIPAs
- Approximately AU$ 26,000 each year (tax-free) plus tuition. (Scholarships are priced consistent with the National Research Program RTP award, for the exact amount for each year available from The Department of Education and Training. ).
- They are awarded for a period of up to two years for a maximum of three years or up to three years for a period of up to a doctorate (with a possible extension of 6 months for the doctorate).
- Also full-time or completed study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree.
For UNSW Business School applicants who receive an RTP/UIPA through UNSW, UNSW Business School offers an additional scholarship of up to $10,000 per year (tax-exempt).
The TFS plus a faculty research stipend package
- AU$ 32,000 per year (tax-free) plus cover tuition payment.
- It is also awarded for a period of up to 2 years for an MPhil or up to 3 years for a Ph.D. (with a possible extension of 6 months for a Ph.D.) and for full-time study and research leading to a postgraduate research degree.
Deadline for application
All application submissions for the UNSW Business School Scholarships 2023 close on or before March 21, 2022.
For more information on the UNSW Business School Scholarships for International Students, applicants should click on this here.