Hilldale Undergraduate Research Fellowship at University of Wiscons provides the researcher a $3,000, and faculty/staff research advisor receives $1,000. This will help the team with the research cost and other project related expenses.
This scholarship is for the United States students with at least junior standing (54+ credits) at the time of application. The scholarship is in tandem collaboration with the UW–Madison faculty or research/instructional academic staff. Both University is a public university in the United States.
The scholarship is available in the bachelor programme only and can be taken at the University of Wiscons. Courses can be chosen from among the majors and minors offered by the University.
• Have at least junior standing at time of application
• Plan collaborative research project with a UW–Madison faculty/staff
• Plan to graduate in May of the application year
• While there is no minimum GPA to apply for the Hilldale, projects proposed by students with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or lower typically are not as competitive.
• Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing to apply
How to Apply:
Apply through their e-mail with the following attachments
• An abstract of the proposed research (200 words or less, may be single-spaced)
• Introduction and literature review, detailing the originality and significance of the proposed project
• Methods section, describing plans for data collection and analysis
• Timeline for completion of project
• Conclusion/future directions
• References (may be single-spaced)
Submission to the application deadline is February 2018. See scholarship link at https://awards.advising.wisc.edu/all-scholarships/hilldale-undergraduatefaculty-research-fellowship/.