The Central European University in Hungary is happy to welcome candidates as part of its Open Learning Initiative – University Preparatory Program (OLIve-UP) scholarship. With the present undertaking, you will be able to participate in the studies that will take place between 2018 and 2019.
The Open Society Foundations is running a number of programmes that are intended at refugees and similar disadvantage groups. As a result of the award, all successful applicants will be entitled to a full-scholarship at the Central European University.
If you want to be eligibly and apply:
- You need to be preparing for your MA study;
- You will need to be classified as a refugee;
- You will be able to apply even if you are lacking the requested diplomas that prove your status;
- In addition, you will be required to have an upper-intermediate of English in the least (B2 level);
- Women refugees are also are strongly encouraged to apply
All candidates may now apply until 10 April 2018. You will need to present your CV in English as well as a letter of motivation that spawns 2 pages.
Your application will be considered even if you fail to furnish your requested documents in light of your status as a refugee.