This program is meant for those students who wishes to study and obtain a Masters degree at the Harvard Kennedy School in USA.
The application for the Harvard Kennedy School closes on 3 December, 2019 while the Dublin Fellowship closes in early February, 2020.
- Application is open to national and international students
- The successful candidate must take active participants in the program curricular activities as it is a basic requirement for all fellows during the duration of their award.
- The award decisions may be merited based on the evaluation carried our by the HSK student’s financial service.
Number of Scholarship:
Value of Scholarship:
- The two years degree program student will be funded for the 2 academic years, they shall be given financial assistance for unpaid summer internships upon completion of one year.
- The Dublin fellow shall awake a full-time scholarship which will cover all their tuition, health and miscellaneous expenses during the 2years program.
- The fellows shall also be given a $5,000 stipends to assist them for their unpaid summer internship and professional development.
- They shall be allowed to participate in a robust curricular program that will be offered by the Center for Public Leadership.
For details on the program, click here