The School of Information Science and Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is looking for profoundly energetic MS students for a three years time of education on a Scholarship. These scholarships are accessible for natives of a nation other than the People’s Republic of China.
The scholarship will be covering:
1) A waiver of expense for enlistment, educational cost or tuition fee, temporary job and essential course readings;
2) Free on-grounds accommodation;
3) Medical protection and insurance plot for universal understudies in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (contingent upon capabilities and experience).
Qualification. Qualified candidates will:
1) Be a native of a nation other than People’s Republic of China, and be healthy;
2) Not be an enlisted student in any Chinese colleges at the season of application;
3) Be a BS or BEng holder (younger than 35) in the field identified with Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
4) Be capable of the English Language (perusing, composing and talking), as every one of the courses will be instructed in English;
5) Have a brilliant academic foundation, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 or more is required.
Students must submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Detailed resume (essential information, in addition, to photograph, marital status, GPA, training, proficient skill, inquire about understanding, distributions assuming any, and so on.
- Academic transcripts
- Certificate of bachelors degree
- Reference letters. No less than three reference letters are required. All referrers ought to be resourced with individual landing pages in a college. Each reference letter ought to be sent to the email address of your favored administrator by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
The deadline for submission is until March 20, 2018