Currently closed for applications
The Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries called DAFF offer comprehensive bursaries to all students who wish to pursue programs related to agriculture, forestry, and fisheries.
DAFF is one of the governments department in South Africa. They are offering a scholarship available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programme.
This bursary will cover the Tuition fee, Books, Meals, Accommodation also the monthly allowance, this scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
Applicants must be a South African Citizen, Certain fields of studies and institutions are:
- BSc Bioresource Engineering agricultural Engineering – University of KwaZulu-Natal
- BVSc Bachelor of Veterinary Science – University of Pretoria
- BSc Viticulture and Oenology – University of Stellenbosch
- BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology – University of Cape Town
- BSc Ichthyology specializing in Aquaculture – Rhodes University
- National Diploma Forestry – Nelson Mandela University
Applicants who apply and undertake academic programs which are not relatable to the fields of study listed above will not be considered.
This application will be limited to successful applicants, if the students haven’t received any communication from the department by January 15, 2018, after the committee has finalized the selection process , consider your application unsuccessful.
Students must complete application form available from their website http://www.daff.gov.za/daffweb3/Branches/Food-Security-Agrarian-Reform/Sector-Education-Training/Careers
After completing the bursary application forms, students must also submit a certified true copy of ID’s, Certificate, performance result and it should be all sent by post.
The deadline for application is September 30, 2017