Applications are welcomed for The German Egyptian Research Short term Scholarship GERSS for youthful Egyptian researchers in Germany.
The scholarship program might empower propelled graduate students and youthful researchers to pursue their master’s, doctoral or post-doctoral research in a particular research venture at German colleges, chronicles, libraries or research establishments.
The scholarship is granted in a particular research venture at German colleges, documents, libraries or research foundations
Travel stipend for beneficiary:
- A single amount will be paid for movement and a mishap and obligation protection will be given
- Post-Doctoral grant holders will be conceded an amount of 2590$ US Dollar every month.
- Doctoral and MSc grant holders will be conceded an amount of 1290$ US Dollar every month.
- GERSS scholarship does exclude family recompenses.
- The sums for the DAAD medical coverage will be deducted from the month to month stipend of every scholarship holder.
- One extra protection portion will be included and will start 15 days preceding the landing to Germany and end 15 days after the booked takeoff date to Egypt.
All candidates must submit confirmation of English dialect aptitudes/capacities. The evidence ought to be either IELTS (band 6.5) declaration or institutional TOEFL ITP (least score 550) or universal TOEFL IBT (least score 80). Research submitted in the German dialect in the fields of German studies, Islamic studies in German are exempted.
Students must also be reminded that Post-doctoral applicants who can present a proof that they have led their Ph.D. degree in English dialect with regards to a worldwide program could be exempted.
The deadline for application is until May 15, 2018.