Candidates are welcomed for Ph.D. Position to direct her/his examination in the field of urbanization modeling with the point of anticipating urban land cover and the urban populace in the high determination on the worldwide scale.
The Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) is a German government-subsidized research establishment tending to significant logical inquiries in the fields of worldwide change, atmosphere impacts, and reasonable improvement. Positioned among the best ecological research organizations around the world. It is an individual from the Leibniz Association, whose establishments perform look into on subjects of high pertinence to society.
The position will offer the accompanying:
- A motivating, universal, and interdisciplinary workplace in one of the world’s driving exploration organizations on environmental change.
- Frontline science and research brilliance.
- High-effect of your own examination through productions in prestigious universal diaries.
- Support in an interdisciplinary venture consortium.
- Direction and supervision during the Ph.D. stage.
- German candidates are qualified to apply for the position.
Candidates must have a Master degree in Geoecology/Geosciences/Geography, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related fields.
Candidates must have great interchanges aptitudes and are familiar with oral and written English.
PIK tries to expand the offer of ladies in logical positions and along these lines expressly urge ladies to apply. In instances of equivalent capability and inside the given legitimate extension, ladies will be given inclination. Applications by people with a movement foundation, if they satisfy the conditions for an arrangement, are explicitly empowered. Application of handicapped people with a rise in capabilities will be respected positively. PIK is likewise promising applications by guardians coming back from parental leave inside the accessibility of budgetary assets.
The deadline for application is until January 7, 2018.
For contact information, please visit this link here: https://www.pik-potsdam.de/kontakt