The G. R. Brown School of Engineering scholarship for Professional Master’s in Engineering was built up by the Dean of the School of Engineering to empower extraordinary Rice undergrad students of engineering to pursue a masters degree at Rice University. The scholarship is for half of the educational cost for each of up to two semesters in which the students are enlisted full-time in an EPMP at Rice.
The scholarship is intended to give financial help to the engineering students.
To be qualified to get the Engineering Scholarship, a student must:
• Be selected as a Rice engineering undergrad, advancing with great scholarly remaining toward finishing of a four-year certification,
• Have a total GPA of 3.5 or higher, and
• Have applied to, been acknowledged by, and registered in a Professional Master’s degree program in the G. R. Brown School of Engineering.
The student must be sent the following documents needed by the university at email@example.com
The students must submit:
- 250 words of the statement of goals it should be written.
- the candidate should address proficient and individual objectives, an inspiration for pursuing the master’s degree
- A two page continue indicating work involvement and different achievements to date, including respects, grants, distributed papers and all other data the candidate esteems material for thought.
- Two letters of recommendation. No less than one of the letters ought to be from a Rice University teacher
The deadline for application is until February 1, 2018.