Studying in Canada through the LORIS scholarship program can represent an opportunity for an international Latin American student to pursue an excellent university career. Through your online profile available at each end of summer, you will be able to demonstrate your abilities and skills to become eligible for this financing granted by an interested party.
The scholarship program in Canada selects the most recognized academic institutions nationally and internationally and in turn has benefactors who provide the funds to cover the tuition fees of each candidate.
Institutions where will carry out the studies:
Canadian universities subscribed to the LORIS scholarship program.
Levels and areas of study:
All areas of study at the undergraduate level available at each university.
Who can participate?
Foreign students of excellent academic level.
The amount of the scholarship will be agreed with your benefactor.
Conditions to be met by participants:
- The applicant must complete the following diagrams related to their profile:
- General profile: which must be completed by all students and if it is completed before the deadline, they will choose to complete the optional profile.
- Specific profile: it is available in mid-September, it is mandatory for each student.
Presentation of a financial statement that includes the need to award a scholarship.
Instructions to apply:
- When a profile or app is available in LORIS, an email will be sent to your student’s email account, so we strongly recommend that you monitor your student’s email regularly.
- Profiles must be submitted by the established deadline to be considered for all competitive scholarship, scholarship, and award opportunities for the current academic year.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- June 22: Profile opens to students entering the freshman undergraduate program in the fall semester.
- August 21: The general profile of the student opens to apply in all opportunities.
- October 13: specific profile of the faculty for those who have completed the general profile.
- August 20: deadline to complete the first-year student profile.
- October 12: deadline to complete the general profile of the student.
- November 2: Last day to complete the specific profile of the faculty.