The fellowship is intended to provide financial assistance to international postgraduate students wishing to pursue their degrees, particularly doctoral degrees, at Zhengzhou University. The term of the scholarship varies between 3 and 4 years depending on the length of the full-time master’s or doctoral program.
About the Scholarship:
Zhengzhou University began operations in 2000, and over the course of its operations, the High Education Establishment was designated as one of the “211 projects.” During the process of establishing the High School, the Chinese government ordered the consolidation of three existing educational institutions, resulting in the establishment of a firm basis for the development of the educational institution of higher education in the country. The high school prepares students for 11 different types of bachelor’s and master’s program fields, some of which are as follows: various types of engineering, various types of medicine, current management, technical agriculture, and educational administration. One of the most significant advantages of the High education establishment is that it is the only national university “211 projects” in the Henan region, which provides a significant competitive edge. We encourage you to contact one of our consultants or to submit an application through our website if you are interested in studying at this university. You can learn more about the services we offer by visiting the “Our Services” page, which you can access right here. Every year, the university recruits between 120 and 160 students for scholarships. Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees, as well as for language training courses. Zhengzhou University is offering a Scholarship Program for international students enrolled in the university’s undergraduate and graduate programs during the academic year 2020-2021. For further information, please contact one of our consultants. The administration of the High School has created all of the essential conditions for students, which means that the administration of the university has paid particular attention to this particular situation. Take, for example, the High Education establishment, which has four main campuses with a total area of 4330137 square meters, with the newest campus, which is located in the New High-Tech Zone, having a total area of 3232754 square meters. The development of a new campus has a construction budget of 286799889 US dollars, and the object has a total area of one million six hundred and fifty-one thousand quad meters in total. There are currently more than 36 thousand students enrolled in the institution of higher learning, with 6,600,339 of them enrolled in Master’s programs and 372 overseas students. Three thousand and fifty-six certified teachers are among the five thousand eight hundred and sixty-one members of the High School’s faculty, which totals five thousand eight hundred and sixty-one persons. In addition, the University has fifteen academicians who are members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is a distinguished honor. Furthermore, the number of professors and associate professors is one thousand six hundred and two, while the number of Doctor of Technical Sciences graduates is more than two hundred. A total of 960 teachers hold a Ph.D. in their respective fields. If expressed as a proportion of the overall academic staff, this figure represents 31.4 percent of the total. In addition, fifteen national specialists and one hundred and seventy-one experts act as inspectors of the quality of education and science at the High school; it should be mentioned that they are recipients of a special state grant. Eighty-one instructors in the Henan province were recognized as top specialists in their fields. The High education establishment has a large structure, in reality, it includes of forty-three schools and departments, five directed and undirected hospitals, and eighteen different types of bachelor programs. It should be noted that there are thirty-four postgraduate programs and eight doctoral programs offered at the university. A total of seven post-doctoral research stations are located within the Higher Education establishment, including the “State base for teaching and research in basic sciences,” the “State scientific base on cultural high-quality teaching of college students,” and the “State scientific base on cultural high-quality teaching of college students.” The University is home to 169 scientific organizations, some of which are State technical and engineering research centers, and two of which are specialized laboratories of the Ministry of Public Education. In addition, the High education institution has more than five research bases for clinical practice of medicine. In addition, the University consists of nine higher educational institutions, which serve as the primary research foundation for the study of humanities and social sciences in the Henan region. The National Committee of Forestry has recognized that higher education institutions are among the best places to plant trees and construct infrastructure, and that this is a reality that should be celebrated. High schools have roughly four million books and over one million Toms of electronic literature in their libraries. Furthermore, thirteen academic publications are published by the institution of higher learning, which is a unique feature in the field of higher education publishing houses. Aside from that, the high school has a bilateral collaboration with three cooperative schools, each of which is focused on a specific subject of study. The leadership of Zhengzhou University has been working hard to strengthen international relations, or, to put it another way, to make it better in recent years. A special emphasis has been placed on developing positive exchange relationships with eighty-four higher education institutions and research centers from more than thirty nations and regions throughout the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Zhengzhou University
Scholarship Country: China
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Tuition for Masters programs is available in full or in part.
- Doctors receive full tuition, lodging, and a stipend.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- A non-Chinese citizen who is physically healthy and has no criminal record
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, as well as the rules and regulations of ZZU;
- A positive attitude toward learning, along with a strong academic background and the intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert in a field.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled as a PhD student in one of the Chinese universities at the time of submission of their application.
- Requirements for the applicant’s educational background and age:
An excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistani applicants, this should be 18 years master’s program) or higher degree or equivalent degree, as well as being less than 40 years old, are required for admission to the PhD program
- There are certain requirements for the applicant’s linguistic proficiency:
1) Applicants for PhD programs in Chinese should have a score of 210 on the HSK 5 exam.
2) Candidates for PhD programs in English should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if they are from countries where English is not the first or second language.
Application Requires the Submission of Specific Documents
Applicants must complete and submit the Application Form, as well as the required supporting documentation:
1. Curriculum Vitae and Passport (should be valid for at leat one more year).
2. Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should also submit a study certificate or an employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if they are currently enrolled as students or are employed by the applicant’s company). Notarized Chinese or English translations of documents that are neither in Chinese nor in English must be attached to the document.
3.An expression of interest in doing research as well as a research proposal As a general rule, a statement of research interest should include your reasons for wanting to do research at ZZU, whereas a research proposal should include information about the subject matter, the background, the objectives, and the methodology or approach that you intend to use to investigate the topic. The proposal must be no more than 2000 words in length at the most. When putting together research projects, it is essential to use proper referencing. It is strongly recommended that applicants contact their possible supervisor in order to discuss the research project before submitting it to the committee. When the Department, Faculty, and Graduate School analyze the application, the results of the plagiarism check will be taken into consideration. If it is discovered that the application contains plagiarized materials, the application may be ruled failed.
4.Two recommendations letters from professors who are familiar with you, and each letter should include the professor’s name, email address, and phone number.
5. The official score report of the HSK, TOEFL, IELTS, or any other language proficiency examinations; and
6. A record of the physical examination. In addition to the Foreigner Physical Examination Form, blood test reports in Chinese or English are included. It is only good for a period of six months. Please double-check that it is still valid before submitting your application.
Original or notarized copies of the no criminal record certificate are required.
Additional documentation, such as a list of publications, documentation of academic prizes and professional certifications, and a summary of relevant experience, is also required.
The Zhengzhou University 2022 President Scholarship for International Students is open to all International Students
- Check out the website for more information about the program and language teaching? http://international.zzu.edu.cn.
- Compile all of the application documents included in the “application documents” section of the list. Doctoral program applications must be received by the deadlines of December 15 for March intake and June 15 for September intake.
3) To submit online applications, you must first log in to the “ZZU Online Application System for International Students.” https://zzu.17gz.org/
The standards for studying in Australia, which is one of the most popular educational destinations in the world, range from the most basic to the most advanced. Australia’s universities foster a culture of innovation, creativity, and critical thinking among their students. If you are looking for scholarships for African students in Sydney, you should consider how Australia scholarships might assist you in reaching your full potential.
The application deadline for Zhengzhou University 2022 President Scholarship for International Students is June 15, 2022