The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are currently being offered by the University of Warwick to postgraduate students from overseas who are planning to begin their studies in October 2022. The University Scholarship will provide international doctoral students of the highest caliber with full support for their tuition fees as well as an award to cover their living expenses. Applicants can come from any academic field at Warwick and can hail from any country in the world.
The University of Warwick places a high value on the reputation it has earned as an institution that attracts students from all over the world. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are one way that the University demonstrates its dedication to providing complete financial assistance to the students who exhibit the most academic promise, regardless of where in the world they were born.
About the Scholarship Provider:
A small group of graduate students founded the University of Warwick in 1964. Around four hundred and fifty freshmen enrolled in the school’s first undergraduate class back in October 1965. The institution received its Royal Charter of Incorporation that very same year. It has become one of the most renowned educational institutions in the world. Warwick is a member of many prestigious groups, including the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Midlands Innovation Group (AMBA), the European University Association (EUA), the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), Universities UK, and The Russell Group (RGU).
The main campus of Warwick may be found at Gibbet Hill, Westwood, and the university’s Science Park, which is more than a kilometer away from the heart of Coventry. Warwick Arts Centre, located on the main campus, is home to both a gallery and a music center. In addition to a large variety of sports facilities, the University House can be found here. The Department of Life Sciences, which manages the pre-clinical aspects of Warwick Medical School, is also located on Gibbet Hill. The Centre for Professional Education, Arden House Conference Center, and the Centre for Lifelong Learning can all be found on the Westwood campus. Clinical Sciences at University Hospital Coventry are located in the neighborhood of Walsgrave. Welles Bourne is home to the WHR International Research and Conference Centre. The Warwick Business School is located in the Shard, a tall building in London. The University of Warwick is a large research institution that provides advanced and introductory study in several fields. There are over 27,000 students enrolled, and more than 2,400 highly qualified and experienced faculty members. It has alliances with over 40 countries and over 200 domestic and foreign organisations. The Student Careers and Skills team at the institution works to improve graduates’ employability. Students are able to network with professionals in their field of study, increasing their chances of being hired for well-paying jobs by reputable companies. A student’s progress is supported all the way through their academic careers and beyond.
Warwick Accommodation is in charge of both on-campus and off-campus housing for students at the University of Warwick. We are able to assist students in finding housing in the surrounding areas, including Coventry, Leamington Spa, and Kenilworth, in addition to our own houses. The Warwick University Library is located on the main campus. More than 1,242,000 books and 13 kilometers of archives and manuscripts can be found in the library. The building has recently undergone renovations that have included additional services designed to facilitate interdepartmental cooperation and improve research and teaching. It had a facelift. There are numerous shops, banks, bars, and restaurants within a short stroll of the university’s vibrant and varied campus, providing students with all they would need. The main campus features a big recreation complex with a 25-meter swimming pool, two sports halls, a gymnasium, squash courts, and a rock-climbing facility. The Students’ Union at Warwick University is the heart of campus life. Nearly 9,500 students from 147 countries call Warwick University home both before and after they enroll. Orientation activities, immigration counseling, and pre-departure briefings all aid new students in settling into life at the University.
Warwick has its own recruitment agency to assist students in finding on-campus or off-campus employment that will allow them to continue their education. Job fairs and company presentations provide students a chance to network with local and national businesses, and the Careers Team offers a wealth of tools to assist students figure out what they want to do after graduation. There are a plethora of print and digital tools available for individuals interested in developing their professional lives. Warwick University can be found between the multicultural metropolis of Coventry and the rural county of Warwickshire in England. On one side of campus lies a modern city, and on the other is the picturesque English countryside. Coventry is a fantastic city to visit if you’re searching for a fun night out with friends. Even while many of the city’s old medieval buildings are still standing, the modern prominence of the city is best represented by its brand new cathedral.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
The following two categories of awards will be given out for submissions in the fall of 2023:
- A complete settlement of the required tuition payments
- A maintenance stipend comparable to those offered by UKRI
- A grant for research, training, and supporting activities (RTSG) in the amount of £5,000.
- The length of the funding is three and a half years; however, if you are already in your first year of study when you apply, the length of the funding will be adjusted to reflect this fact.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only; Applicants must expect to be “overseas” students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria; Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick. Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2023.
- Candidates are required to have demonstrated exceptional academic performance in their prior education qualifications.
The University of Warwick 2022 Chancellors’ International Scholarships for International Students (UK) is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Because it is typically not possible to finish and submit an application in fewer than 36 hours, we strongly advise preparing applications a significant amount of time in advance.
- Have a look at the PGR Ranking Criteria and the Applicant Guidance Notes.
- Please submit your application for the course and include any supporting papers.
- You will automatically be sent an email including a seven-digit applicant ID number. Kindly wait at least forty-eight hours for this item to be delivered.
- Create an applicant account for the ITS system.
- Please make sure that your scholarship application is received before the deadline. We am sorry but we are unable to consider any applications received after the deadline.
- Please provide any supporting documents before the deadline for supporting documentation. We sincerely apologize, but we are unable to accept any supporting documents that are late and for any cause.
- By the beginning of March in 2023, the recipients of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be notified by email of their success.
The application deadline for the University of Warwick 2022 Chancellors’ International Scholarships for International Students (UK) is December 14, 2022.