Fully Funded UNNC MRI Research Centre Scholarship for International Students in China are now opening its application to all International students who wish to take a scholarship for 36 months in China.
The goal of the scholarship is to provide assistance in order to help students who are in need financially. Applicants must maintain a high standard academic rating as the scholarship will depend upon the satisfactory progression of the academic program.
Founded in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China was considered as the fist university which opens door to all International students. The university has gain approval from the China ministry under the Education Department and since then the University of Nottingham is affiliated Zhejiang Wanli Education Group which is a major sector in the China Education team.
No deadline is set as of the moment until the scholarship is filled but for the updates you may hit the link https://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/graduateschool/phd-scholarships/general-mri.aspx. The scholarship program is only available in the PhD research programme and is given in course subject General MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Secure the following documents prior to scholarship application
- A research Proposal
- Degree Certificates both undergraduate and postgraduate diploma
- An official Academic records
- English Test Results (IELTS/ PTE academic)
- Two reference letters
- Passport ID
- Electronic Passport size photo
- The applicants must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Must belong to the first-class honour
- Must show interest in Like Hardware, including circuit design, modelling, debugging, programming
- Maintain a Proficiency with Matlab, C++
- English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Please be advised that IELTS 6.5