How to Win a United Nations Nippon Foundation Scholarship? This globally recognized project benefits young students, professionals, and government officials, to train in specific areas of the international organization. Only applicants from developing countries are allowed to apply (Latin Americans, Mexicans, and the Caribbean can apply).
All professionals will conduct exclusive research during the 2021 UNNF Full Scholarship Program. In addition, the research will be carried out under the supervision of the best tutors in the world. The UN Awards Program for the Developing States is an opportunity for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to work on their own thesis in the best possible study environment.
The UNNF full world scholarship has a duration of nine (9) months, you can make or process your application in one of the 32 institutions around the globe that are part of the UN program. As part of one of the benefits, the selected student will complete part of his apprenticeship of three (3) months in New York – United States, the other six (6) months in the institution where he wishes.
Each expense as an economic amount will be consigned by the UN Nippon Foundation, the candidate will not have to worry about covering costs of study, travel, food, and residence, everything is guaranteed. You are expected to go through a full training process and then return to your home nation and put your new skills, abilities, and knowledge to use.
United Nations World Scholarship
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Institutions around the world are linked to the United Nations Nippon Foundation.
Levels and areas of studies:
Training project in specific areas of vital importance for the UNNF.
Who can participate?:
Professionals and/or students who have a university degree in undergraduate or higher.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The United Nations Nippon Foundation will guarantee the following awards and benefits to applicants who are winners of this prestigious global project:
- Monthly stipend.
- Mobility costs.
- Round trip air ticket to your home nation.
- Health insurance.
- Accommodation and feeding.
- Funds to purchase books of $ 100 per month.
Conditions to be met by participants
- Be a professional and have an undergraduate university degree or higher.
- Government officials.
- Mid-level professionals from governmental and non-governmental agencies.
- Be between 25 and 40 years old at the time of submitting your registration.
- Being involved in ocean areas or issues.
- Submit a formal application by completing an online form using the United Nations Nippon Foundation system.
- The application must be typed or text processing.
- It is unknown whether you must present a certificate of English proficiency, but as it is a world-renowned offer, it is recommended to have the result of a test that reflects your knowledge of the language.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, previously obtained degrees (among them at university level), curriculum, copies of passport, application for admission, personal statement, certificate of English language proficiency, among others. If you find this international scholarship proposal for Latinos useful, consult the official website of the organization that promotes this project, the United Nations Nippon Foundation (UNNF).
Until September 24, 2021.