The School of Chemical Engineering and Technology established the Tianjin University Scholarship in Chemical Engineering to assist prospective international students wishing to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering at Tianjin University. Despite the fact that the scholarship is for a four-year period, scholarship winners are required to participate in an annual review, and only those who pass the annual review are eligible for the following year’s scholarship support.
About the Scholarship:
Tianjin University (TJU), originally known as Peiyang University and established in 1895, is the country’s first university. Since its inception, TJU has been dedicated to the mission of revitalizing China through education as the country’s first modern higher education institution. When it comes to staying on track with this mission, TJU is proud of its motto, “Seeking Truth from Facts,” and the faculty adheres to the guidelines of “Precise Learning and Strict Teaching.” Over 200,000 outstanding alumni have received their education from TJU to this day. TJU’s more than 120-year history represents the pinnacle of advancement in Chinese modern higher education during that time period. In this period, generations of students and faculty members at TJU and its predecessor Peiyang University dedicated themselves to the advancement of their country and assisted in its reconstruction by utilizing their extensive knowledge of modern science and technological developments. Despite the fact that the university’s motto has remained unchanged, TJU has progressed over time, opening its doors to the world by providing a high-quality education. From that point onward, the university has remained true to its mission of cultivating high-caliber talents with innovative abilities while also providing both education and research while also providing social services. While the importance of moral character is strongly emphasized in TJU’s education, the university also maintains a multidisciplinary system to ensure that students receive a well-rounded education. For TJU to achieve world-class status, the university is committed to recruiting quality students and faculty, strengthening existing relationships with external partners and forging new international collaborations. TJU has one of the most active on-campus communities in China, according to the university. Every student and member of the faculty is proud to be a part of the large family and has a high regard for one another and for the institution. A wide range of extracurricular activities are available through dozens of student groups and organizations, including the Peiyang Arts Troupe, the Youth Volunteer Association, the International Student Association, and numerous other clubs and organizations located throughout the campus. They host social events such as the Weekend Concert, the Robot Festival, the International Cultural Festival, and sports competitions, among other things. The campus provides a one-of-a-kind and supportive environment in which students can learn and grow while also enjoying the benefits of being on campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tianjin University
Scholarship Country: China
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship in its entirety
- Subsidized tuition: 20,000 RMB per year
- What is a living allowance?
- Monthly income of 2400 RMB
- Scholarship for a portion of the cost
- Subsidized tuition: 20,000 RMB per yea
- What is a living allowance?
- 1400 RMB per month is the maximum amount.
Increase your chances of landing a job in the healthcare industry. Scholarships are available to help you further your education. Study for an Undergraduate Scholarship in Nursing, which is in high demand, and you will be able to advance your career. Scholarships are available to help you further your education.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, and they must also meet the requirements outlined in Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
- A high school diploma and being under the age of thirty are required of the applicant. As of September 1, 2022, applicants who are still under the age of 18 must submit an original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin in order to be considered.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs are required to submit HSK certificates. For engineering and science, a minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or higher) is required, and for business and liberal arts, a minimum requirement of HSK5 (Score 180 or higher) is required. However, applicants whose mother tongue is Chinese or who have completed their high school education in a Chinese-medium environment are not required to submit HSK results.
- Applicants for English-taught programs are required to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). The TOEFL score must be at least 80, and the IELTS score must be at least 6.0.
- In addition to having good moral character and physical and mental health, applicants must be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China as well as the regulations of Tianjin University.
- Take a look at these scholarships for African students in the years 2021/2022.
- Application Requires the Submission of Specific Documents
- Please upload the following documents to the application system: Please upload all of the documents listed below:
- A scanned copy of the original high school diploma or the original notarized diploma is required. (If the applicants have not yet received their diploma, a scan of their pre-graduation certificate is required.) Before registering, please resubmit the original highest diploma or the original notarized diploma (whichever is more recent).
- A scanned copy of a notarized copy of the high school academic transcripts, or a scanned copy of international standardization test results (such as the SAT, ACT, A-Level, AP, or IB, among others).
- Photocopy of the passport taken during the validity period of the document.
- Applicants who have immigrated to other countries or whose parent is a Chinese national are required to provide proof of time spent in the country, proof of renunciation of Chinese nationality, and a visa record from the previous four years, among other documents.
- Verification of Chinese or English language proficiency (For specific requirements, please refer to Qualification of Applicants)
- Education and Training Curriculum Vitae (Each educational experience must have a consistent beginning and ending time, and the education level should begin with senior high school.) Template for Study Experience Resume can be downloaded by clicking here.
- A personal statement or a study plan is required (600 words at least).
- (The medical examinations must cover all of the items listed on the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.) 7.Photocopy of the foreigner physical examination form Please schedule your medical examination at the most convenient time for you, as medical results are only valid for six months).
- Applicants who are currently in China must submit a scanned copy of their visa as well as a copy of their transfer certificate from their current school
- Applicants who are not currently residing in China must submit a scanned copy of their Certificate of Non-Criminal Records (new high school graduates are required to submit a certificate from their respective high schools demonstrating their good record of conduct and performance in school).
- Additional attachments
- Certificate of Bank Savings or Certificate of Income from a Financial Guarantor
- If you are under the age of 18 on September 1, 2022, you must submit an original guardian’s certificate along with your application.
- Certificates of achievement, and so on
The Tianjin University 2022 Scholarship in Chemical Engineering (TJUSCE) is open to all International Students
In accordance with the application schedule, applicants must submit an Online Application through our website (tju.at0086.cn/student). In order to submit their applications, applicants must fill out the online application form and upload the supporting documentation listed below to the Online Application System. A scanned copy of the document must also be uploaded into the “Others” section of the online application platform, after which the applicant must fill out and sign the requisite application forms.
The application deadline for Tianjin University 2022 Scholarship in Chemical Engineering (TJUSCE) Is June 15, 2022.