The Bridge Scholarship program will be able to help a deserving student from Africa, regardless of how well or poorly their family is able to afford higher education. This strategy considers everyone’s feelings and takes care of everything at the same time.
In the year 2022, thirteen (13) students with remarkable talent were chosen from among a large pool of candidates who were deserving. You should submit an application for The Bridge Scholarships if you are entering your first year of study at a university or other institution in Nigeria.
About the Scholarship Provider:
The Bridge Scholarship is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with the mission of ensuring that exceptionally bright but financially disadvantaged African children have equal opportunity to obtain a high-quality education, regardless of the constraints imposed by their families’ financial situations. This mission is accomplished by providing financial assistance to the children of financially disadvantaged families in Africa. This scholarship will pay for the student’s tuition costs, as well as cover living expenses, provide housing, and provide mentoring for the student’s professional development. Once the scholarship has been granted, the recipient will get financial support up to the time that they graduate, and then they will be offered transitional aid to assist them in launching a successful career. Students who have proved that they are deserving of the prize are considered for the scholarship on an annual basis and the winner is chosen at random. Our approach is one that is not just holistic but also empathetic.
Our mission is to establish ourselves as the organization in all of Africa that grants the most scholarships within the next ten years, from 2022 to 2032. This will allow us to fulfill our vision. Our mission is to provide men and women who come from economically challenged circumstances with the knowledge, abilities, and self-assurance they require to improve not only their own lives but also the lives of their families, communities, and the country as a whole. In order for us to achieve this goal, our primary focus is on identifying children who are academically bright but come from low-income families and providing support for their postsecondary education.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Bridge Scholarship
Scholarship Country: Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The grant will take care of all of these expenses.
- The price of tuition includes room and board.
- Providing access to housing help, career coaching, and professional progression opportunities.
- This scholarship will be given out on a yearly basis to students who demonstrate exceptional merit, and it will provide those students with a reliable source of money for the duration of their time spent pursuing higher education. After completing their education, students are provided with aid in establishing themselves in their chosen field of work.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Ensure that your application is complete before submitting it to a public university in Nigeria.
- You should go into the process with the objective of earning your Bachelor’s degree.
- Show that you are struggling financially and could really use the money.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as clubs and organizations outside of the school.
- When things get difficult, it’s important to maintain your integrity and keep going.
- Keep your grade point average at or above 3.5 at all times.
The following requirements must be met in 2023 in order to be considered for a Bridge Scholarship:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- WAEC/NECO, JAMB Result
- Admission letter.
- Academic record (for old students)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photo ID (NIN, voter’s card, etc.)
The Bridge Scholarship Program 2023 for Nigerian Students is open to all international students.
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Are you both motivated and capable? The application for the Bridge Scholarship can be accessed on the website docs.google.com.
The application deadline for The Bridge Scholarship Program 2023 for Nigerian Students is September 9, 2023.