The University of Tampere wants to acknowledge its students that excel academically and are driven to succeed. Students who are obliged to pay tuition fees in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs provided in English are eligible for the Tampere University Scholarships Programme. Candidates for master’s degree programs can be considered for scholarships offered by Finland.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Tampere University is widely recognized as one of the most interdisciplinary educational institutions in all of Finland. Our university offers courses in virtually all of the academic specializations that are recognized on a global scale. The former University of Tampere and the Tampere University of Technology have come together to establish what is now known as Tampere University. Tampere University of Technology was founded in 1965, whereas Tampere University of Education was initially established in 1925. As a result, we have many decades’ worth of experience teaching students in higher education.
Tampere University provides its students with a diverse selection of Master’s Degree programs that are delivered wholly in English. Our students have the ability to effectively make successful academic progress thanks to the flexible and personalized degree pathways that we provide them. People who are able to understand people, recognize opportunities presented by technology, and are already accustomed to a culture of cooperation when they graduate from our programs are the future shapers that we aim to produce. Over 19,000 students are now enrolled in one of our degree programs, and we confer nearly 4,000 degrees each year. Because we think that the human potential is limitless, we collaborate to find solutions to challenges posed in the realms of technology, medicine, and society.
The research conducted at Tampere University is particularly focused on issues pertaining to technology, health, and society. Within our community are a large number of research groups and networks, all of which are engaged in the conduct of transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary research that transcends organizational barriers. Research on a wide variety of topics is carried out in our Centers of Excellence (CoE), ranging from studies on game culture to genetics of tumors.
The maintenance of a just and participatory society, the promotion of health and well-being for all segments of the population, the construction of environments that are both efficient and safe, and the guarantee that social responsibility is respected even in the midst of the upheaval caused by the digitization of work are the missions of our research, development, and innovation efforts, respectively.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tampere University Of Applied Sciences
Scholarship Country: Finland
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Scholarships for tuition costs at Tampere University that are provided upon acceptance cover the full amount of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- The length of time for the program is
- Bachelor’s degrees typically take three years to complete.
- Master’s degrees need one additional year of study.
- if the study right is given for both a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree, then it will take five years.???
- The application period for those who wish to enroll in master’s degree programs will begin on December 7th, 2022 at 8:00 (UTC+2) and will continue through January 11th, 2023 at 15:00 (UTC+2).
- The application period for students interested in enrolling in Bachelor’s degree programs will begin on January 4, 2023 at 8:00 (UTC+2) and will continue through January 18, 2023 at 15:00 (UTC+2).
The Tampere University 2023 Tuition Fee Scholarships (Finland) for International Students is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To apply, please visit the website of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
- You are required to submit an application for the scholarship as part of your application for admission to Tampere University during the application period for admission in order to be eligible for the Tampere University tuition fee scholarship or the Finland scholarship.
- You will submit your application for admission to Tampere University as well as scholarships offered by Finland using the same online application that is used to submit your application for admission to Studyinfo.fi. In order to apply for the scholarships, you will be required to indicate which scholarships you wish to apply for (if applicable), describe in writing in a scholarship application letter on the application form the academic qualifications that support your application for a merit-based scholarship, and explain your motivation for applying for a scholarship from Tampere University (max. number of characters 3500). The application for the scholarship does not require any supplementary attachments of any kind.
- The admissions committee reviewing your scholarship application will have access to all of the application information that you submit as part of your application for admission at Studyinfo.fi. This includes any and all educational documents that you have submitted. The academic overall assessment is used to determine which students will receive scholarships. This evaluation takes into consideration all of the application material and educational records, as well as the scholarship application letter, which may play a deciding role. The applications for scholarships are evaluated and decided upon by admissions committees within the faculties as well as a scholarship council inside the university. You will be notified of the decision regarding the scholarship, as well as receiving information regarding admission, at the same time.
- When you apply for a scholarship to study for your bachelor’s degree at Tampere University, you will be asked to rank the various study options in the order of your preference. These are the same study options for which you will be applying for admission to the university. At Tampere University, a student can only be awarded one of the available scholarships, and that award is only valid for one of the available bachelor’s degree programs. The most accomplished and driven applicants for each available course of study are selected to receive scholarships on the basis of the information contained in their scholarship applications as well as the scholarship application letters. You will be requested to provide a description of your interest and motivation in the studies in the various study options for which you seek for admission in the letter that you submit as part of your scholarship application. If you are accepted to Tampere University and meet the requirements for a scholarship in more than one bachelor’s study option, the scholarship offer you receive will only be for the bachelor’s study option that is higher on your order of preference among the bachelor’s study options for which you meet the scholarship requirements. Please be aware that the process of admission to studies is handled separately, and that you still have the possibility of being admitted to more than one study choice. In addition, the early bird offer is only accessible for those study options in which you do not receive an offer of a scholarship.
- There is no need for students to submit a second application in order to take advantage of the early bird discount.
The application deadline for Tampere University 2023 Tuition Fee Scholarships (Finland) is January 11, 2023.