For the academic term 2023-2024, St. Antony’s College at the University of Oxford, in conjunction with Eni, the international integrated energy business, is offering fully-funded scholarships to students coming from qualified African nations.
Because of these scholarships, St. Antony’s College will be able to admit up to three of the most talented students from Africa, regardless of their financial situation. This will contribute tremendously to the college’s intellectual and diverse atmosphere. This activity is being carried out as part of a collaborative effort by Eni and St. Antony’s College to bolster African leadership through the investment of resources.
After graduation from Oxford, St. Antony’s and Eni are equally eager to provide Eni Scholars with support and, whenever it is possible, structured incentives so that the Eni Scholars can either continue their education or find employment that will be beneficial to them in their home country. Academics are now discussing this topic, and if new pertinent contacts and partnerships come to light, those academics will be informed about them.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
St. Antony’s College is recognized all over the world as a premier institution for research and education pertaining to international and local concerns. The College offers a multidisciplinary setting in which students can study a wide variety of topics, ranging from international politics to economic development. St. Antony’s College is home to seven research centers that are centered on the regions of Africa, Asia, Europe, Japan, Latin America, the Middle East, Russia, and Eurasia. In addition, the college runs programs on the regions of North America, Burma, Morocco, Sudan, and Taiwan. In order to acquire a more profound comprehension of the world, we apply principles and approaches drawn from the social sciences as well as the humanities in our regional centers and programs. The work that is done here contributes to shedding light on public policy and discussion.
Our Fellows, students, and visiting researchers include some of the foremost authorities on the many areas of the world as well as on topics that are of critical relevance on a global and transnational scale. Each year, we welcome a variety of visiting specialists who come from some of the most prestigious universities and think tanks in the world, as well as disciplines such as politics, journalism, business, and diplomacy. Our exclusive group of more than 450 graduate students is comprised of some of the most brilliant and accomplished individuals from across the seven continents. Alumni of St. Antony’s College have influential positions in a variety of institutions, including governments, universities, businesses, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, and international organizations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St Antony’s College
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Scholarship Type: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- Full reimbursement of tuition and room and board charges on an annual basis The amount of the stipend that is awarded to students for courses of varying lengths will be modified proportionately.
- Additionally, the scholarship will pay for one round-trip flight in economy class from your home country to the United Kingdom at the beginning and end of your study.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- The scholarships are available to candidates who have their primary residence in the countries of Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, or Nigeria as well as the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Applicants who have already earned their first degree from an institution located in Africa will be given preference.
- The scholarships will be granted to those who demonstrate both academic promise and merit as well as a significant financial need. Applicants who can demonstrate that they have concrete plans to contribute what they have learned once they have graduated to the betterment of their home nation will be given priority.
- Please check that you are able to meet the prerequisites for entry into your programme, including any requirements regarding your level of English language proficiency. For more information, please refer to the course guide provided by the University.
- By the end of June 2023, we anticipate being able to send email notifications to successful candidates. Please presume that your application was not successful on this occasion if you have not been contacted by that time and it has not been successful on any other occasion.
Undergraduates at Leeds University in the United Kingdom can apply for a scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year. In an effort to inspire all students to continue their study, the University of Leeds is looking for exceptional students who can participate in research across the Mathematics department and are inspired to pursue higher education.
The St Antony’s College, University of Oxford 2023 Eni Scholarships for African Student (UK) is open to all International Students
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit an application, please visit the St. Antony’s College website at www.ox.ac.uk.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application, please visit ENI at www.ox.ac.uk.
- Please follow all three of these steps in order to have your application for the scholarship considered:
- Carefully read the information that is provided on this pages.
- Submit an online application to the University of Oxford for one of the courses that are eligible to be taken there. You have until the appropriate January course deadline to submit your application to the University for graduate study (see the University’s instructions on application deadlines), and you have until the final date for applications to have secured a place on the program of study you wish to enroll in (1st March 2023). It is not required that you select St. Antony’s College in the college option area of the application form; however, doing so could prove to be beneficial.
- After you have submitted your application to the university, you will need to fill out the online application form for the Eni Scholarship, which can be found at the bottom of this page. The submission of the form must be completed before the deadline, which is set for 1 March 2023 at 5:00 PM (UK time).
- Please take note that applications that are either too incomplete or not eligible will not be considered for an Eni Scholarship.
The application deadline for St Antony’s College, University of Oxford 2023 Eni Scholarships for African Student (UK) is March 1, 2023