Currently closed for applications
The Geneva Academy is now accepting applications from academically distinguished students who want to study International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights. The LLM in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights (LLM) is a unique opportunity for students to show their merit and make it big in the world.
The application for all classes will start on 20 November 2017, and the classes will begin in 2018, for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The scholarship offers to cover students’ living expenses in Geneva for 10 Months. There is also a partial scholarship that will have to do with tuition fees.
- In order to make the cut for the scholarship, you will need to be an International student
- The scholarships will go to students who have a proven trackrecord of excellence, but are however unable to secure sufficient funds to cover for their schooling in Geneva
- Successful candidates who have decided to opt out of the scholarship may also be considered for a scholarship, regardless
In order to apply:
- A scholarship request must be submitted with the candidate’s name
- When you apply for the University, you will need to choose between two tracks – i.e. applying without a scholarship or with a scholarship track
An-easy-to-follow online form is also available.