For the academic year of 2022-2023, the Representative Office of Ireland in Palestine offers a fully-funded scholarship only for Palestine students. The Ireland-Palestine Scholarships program is intended for the Palestine students who will be commencing their master’s degree program in Ireland. The scholarship provides an opportunity for the students to choose any courses in a wide variety at 25 higher educational universities or college institutions in Ireland.
With the assistance of the IPSP as part of Ireland’s program that supports the bond for a good and just political solution for the Israeli and Palestinian conflicts. The program also reflects on how Ireland’s give their faithful commitment to the development of the each country and sovereign Palestinian state as part of the two-state solution. The IPSP aims to strengthen the Educational support in Ireland for the Palestinian students in any opportunities that will lead to good outcomes and developments.
The Representative Office of Ireland gives the eligibility criteria for the scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023. The organization will only be accepting Palestine students in any offered courses by the accredited university in Ireland. Interested students must meet all the given criteria:
- Palestinian students who are currently living in the Palestinian territory and must be holding a Palestinian or Jerusalem Identification Card.
- Must be holding their undergraduate degree certificate to be qualified for the Master’s degree in Ireland.
- Good academic records
- Must achieve the necessary academic standards that will be needing to continue their education in Ireland.
- New applicants with no scholarship that have already been accepted in Ireland. The students must be not be seeking another funding for any accepted scholarship.
- All-female applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship program.
Interested Palestinian students must complete the forms online and must also submit their documents along with their applications. To support your applications, students are required to complete the necessary documents needed to further the application such as:
- Recent Passport sized photo
- Graduation Certificates, the certificates to be submitted must be the official copy.
- Two-letter of academic referees attach with official letterhead and signatures
- Photocopy of the original National ID
All students are required to submit an English Proficiency test score. The test score must be updated and dated to Sept 2020. The minimum score for the test scores must be:
- Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)-80
- Institutional Testing Program (ITP) 550
- IELTS 6.5
- Duolingo 110
The Representative Office of Ireland in Palestine will be awarding a fully-funded scholarship for the deserving Palestinian students that will be covering the student’s tuition fees, travel expenses, accommodation, and living expenses.
The deadline for application is until 15 October 2021 and will be offered annually.