The Government of Russia offers its undergraduate/graduate and postgraduate scholarship program for international students.
Future in Russia is a scholarship program offered by the government of this country for international students.
Mainly, it is aimed at young foreigners who aspire to study in Russia at one of the following academic levels:
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
- Specialist (5 years)
- Master (2 years)
It is important to mention that the educational system in Russia offers a wide variety of programs in all areas of study.
Similarly, although there are programs in English, the program provides an additional year for people who do not speak the Russian language.
Eligibility for scholarships in Russia
These scholarships are aimed at international students of any nationality. Also, that they meet the requirements of the desired academic program.
Additionally, interested parties must:
- Certify your state of health and/or diseases by an official health body
- Demonstrate sufficient financial means to cover the expenses not covered by the scholarship
Benefits of scholarships in Russia
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are:
- 100% exemption from academic costs (tuition and Russian language course)
- Monthly stipend to cover partial expenses (varies by program and place of study)
- Monthly accommodation allowance (varies by program and place of study)
However, the interested party must cover visa, travel/transfer, and other additional expenses.
Application process and date
For this program, those interested should register their application online. However, it is recommended before starting the application process to obtain more information at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in each country.
Finally, these Russian government scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students open annually, between the months of January and March.