- A Masters degree in an applicable train requiring the culmination of a freely accessible proposition or research task to a worthy standard OR
- A Bachelors degree in first-class honors
- Graduated with a four-year college education (with top notch or upper second respects) and finished a postgraduate recognition or it’s proportional, or finished a master degree by coursework, with, in the two cases, a course-weighted normal of at least 70 percent inside the University, and exhibited the ability to attempt critical research
- Moreover, they should:
- Have solid numeric aptitudes and an enthusiasm for quantitative research;
- Ideally, have involvement in research
- Ideally, have an understanding of distributing peer-review research.
The scholarship deadline is until April 9, 2018.