Grant level: Doctorate
Place of Study: France
Host: Paris-Saclay University
The University of Paris-Saclay offers PhD scholarship in Engineering for international students successful.
Founded on December 29, 2014, the Paris-Saclay University is a research university in France. Provides advanced knowledge, creative solutions, and study problem solving. Offers various learning programs. The university offers excellent and brilliant faculty and staff assigned to provide the best education for its applicants.
- The scholarship offers educational background.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have a general engineering degree or master’s 2 in process engineering, polymer physical chemistry, or physical chemistry. Skills in analytical chemistry, numerical analysis, modeling, and programming will be appreciated.
- Applicants must participate in a Ph.D. at the university. After that, for the application process, contact Jacques Thébault, Director or IPC Clermont-Ferrand. Email: jacques.thebault-at-ct-ipc.com
- Applicants must submit a CV, a cover letter, and a summary of previous research work.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
- The University will reopen in September 2020.