Summer and winter research scholarships are offered during the summer and winter vacations, respectively. This is a terrific opportunity to get ahead during the holidays if you’re interested in a research job or completing your studies through an honours degree. Research scholarships are intended to give you with: research experience, insight into future research prospects, and encouragement to pursue a career in research or academia.
You will participate in research-related activities if you are successful.
About the Scholarship:
In 1958, Monash University was established. The university is regarded as Australia’s second-oldest university. Australia is a member of the Group of Eight. Departments such as the Department of Forensic Medicines, the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, and the Department of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy all exist at Monash University.
Monash University’s first and largest campus was located in Clayton, Melbourne. Engineering, Law, Arts, Business and Economics, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Education, Science, and Information Technology are among the faculties on the campus. The university’s other site, Caulfield Campus, is the university’s second largest after Clayton. Peninsula campus is another university campus that houses several colleges such as Physiotherapy, Occupation Therapy, Psychology, Health Science, and Nursing. There are three additional campuses for Bachelor of International Business students: Parkville CampusLaw chambers in the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct and 271 Collins Street. More than 54,361 undergraduates and 28,701 postgraduate students attend Monash University, including 27,403 overseas students. Within the campus, there are 109 research centers. Every year, the workforce produces around 3,000 research articles. The discovery of Relenza (an anti-influenza medicine) and the creation of an anti-malaria drug are two of the university’s most notable research accomplishments. Anna Burke (Former Speaker of the Australian House of Representatives), Simon Crean (Former Cabinet member in the Rudd Government), David De Krester (Governor of Australia), Ian Macfarlane (Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia), Lim Guan Eng (Minister of Finance, Malaysia), and Doug Chappel are among the university’s notable alumni (Comedian and Actor). Monash University offers a global education that is connected with the real world and taught by professors who are actively researching in their subjects. They prepare students for successful careers through global industry partnerships and collaboration, participation in innovative enterprises, such as our Generator and Accelerator programs, integrated work and experience, and a variety of study options, including undergraduate (single and double), postgraduate, higher degree research, open online courses, microcredentials, professional development, and alternative pathways. They provide variety, flexibility, and options.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University
Host Country(s): Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
A fully funded offer will be awarded to all successful applicants.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Monash University – Vacation Research Scholarships in Australia, 2022 applicants must be nationals of any country.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an Australian higher education institution’s undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Applicants for the Monash University – Vacation Research Scholarships in Australia, 2022 must have completed at least two years of their undergraduate studies.
- Monash University full-time permanent staff are ineligible.
- Applicants who are not from Monash University should submit their academic record (transcript) before the deadline.
Monash University Bachelor’s Degree Interview Dates, Process, and Location
- Academic excellence.
- You must meet all of the prerequisites.
- Your performance in the interview (if applicable).
The Monash University 2022 Vacation Research Scholarships in Australia, is open to all International Students
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to monashpartner.force.com at Monash University.
The application deadline for Monash University 2022 Vacation Research Scholarships in Australia, is February 25, 2022
You could also apply for Fully-funded SBW Scholarship in Germany for International Students 2023
International Students can now start their scholarship application for the academic year of 2022-2023, the SBW Berlin Scholarship will offer the opportunity for outstanding international students who want to further their education without financial barriers. The scholarship opportunity will be a fully-funded award that focuses on the students who needed the scholarship the most.
Scholarship Provider: SBW Berlin
About the Provider
SBW Berlin is a private sponsor that dedicates itself to contributing support and educational projects in all countries. The organization wants to deliver an advanced opportunity that will create future leaders to contribute to their country and into the community.
The provider wanted an advancement in terms of international aspects and dissemination of skills, knowledge, and education. Aims to support students from all around the world that needs financial assistance and can use their skills to acquire their education in Germany boosting long-term non-profit projects that can be utilized in their home countries.
SBW Berline believes that to improve the living conditions of every country especially the developing countries, education is the most important and will be the key to improvements. Annually, the organization awards international students to further their education in Germany.
About the Scholarship
SBW Berlin Scholarship supports talented and outstanding students all around the globe that are engaged in volunteer works in their home country.
Scholarship holders from SBW Berlin initiate, develop, and implement their own non-profit social projects from the very beginning of their studies. Ideally, these projects are closely linked to the work of other non-profit organizations in the recipient’s home country to improve the living conditions of their community and people. Upon successful completion of the student’s studies, scholarship holders are expected to be able to return to their home countries to continue working on their projects and apply the knowledge and skills acquired during their educational stay in Berlin. SBW Berlin is available for advice and support.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Field: Any courses depending on the degree level
- Duration: Maximum year depending on the degree level
- Country of Scholarship: Germany
- Scholarship Award: Fully-funded
- Must be an international student.
- Can show proof that the students need the scholarship.
- Age must be 18 years old to 30 years old.
- Must have volunteer experience in non-profit organizations, professions must be related to the field area of study.
- Must be willing to return to their home country after the study completion in Germany.
- No other family or relatives in Germany.
- Prior to the application submission, the student doesn’t stay in Germany for more than eighteen months.
- GPA at least 2.0 converted to German grade of 80%.
- Application before starting university studies or full enrollment in the first semester or at most the third at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
Application Information for International Students
The international students who are interested to apply for the scholarship must be able to check the eligibility criteria before starting their applications. The application is required to enclosed proof of certificates and documents that can support their application. Supporting documents can be translated to English or German language.