The University of Padova of Italy is awarding a series of World Full Master’s Scholarships to candidates who demonstrate excellent academic standing. This includes a round trip airfare to your country of origin, accommodation, life insurance and reimbursement of expenses on books and other items for your education.
The aforementioned university is one of the most important in the European nation, it has huge campuses where students receive the necessary tools to become the global leaders of tomorrow.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Padova, Italy.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master’s degree in any field or subject available full time.
Who can participate ?:
Applicants from any nation.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Padova will allocate an economic fund to the winning students of international scholarships, it includes: Round-trip airfare to their country of origin, accommodation, living allowance, among others.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student who demonstrates excellence.
- Have a university degree equivalent to one obtained in Italy.
- Submit a formal application to the full-time master’s course through the official website of the University of Padova. After successfully completing this important step, you must complete a form showing your interest in the award.
- You must not be over 26 years of age at the time of submitting your admission.
- Mastering the English language in the highest standards required. It is recommended that you have a TOEFL or IELTS certificate that supports your knowledge of that language.
Instructions to apply:
Consign the following documents: academic transcripts, undergraduate degree, certificate of English language proficiency, letter of recommendation, personal statement, copies of passport, curriculum, among others. To learn more about the admission requirements and the full scholarship in Master’s degree in Italy 2021 – 2022, see the official website of the University of Padova.
Until January 2021.