The Hong Kong Baptist University offers completely Funded Master Scholarship in the field of International Journalism Studies. The grant is accessible for Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian students.
The scholarship intended to empower the studies in International Journalism.
- Be a Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian native
- Have no less than one college degree in business organization, news coverage, correspondence, authoritative improvement, advertising, worldwide business or applicable fields.
- Have 5+ years’ of work involved after graduation when application
- Have a substantial least TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
- Required archives
- Your entire application bundle must include:
- Educational CV
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English accreditation
- Work proposal letter
- Valid passport
- A 500-word exposition: “By what means will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to wind up plainly a remarkable Global Trade Leader?”
A successful winner will be the person who can exhibit an unmistakable and definite portrayal of study targets and demonstrate a reasonable association between their examinations and future exchange related profession through a convincing introductory letter. He or she should exhibit scholastic brilliance and solid English capability.
Applicant must provide an English test result like TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
The deadline for application is until February 28, 2018. For further questions and concern, students may contact here [email protected] or visit Hinrich Foundation’s Education Facebook.