The Master of Transportation Sciences at Hasselt University, Belgium is now available to an overall of 12 students from developing countries. This is a great chance for such students to obtain a Master’s level of study certificate in Transportation Sciences.
Today 31 countries are eligible to apply and field their candidates. However, all candidates will be expected to have proficiency in English and to also have earned a Bachelor’s degree.
The award is generous and it is worth:
- An allowance worth EUR890 every month
- Accommodation allowance estimated at EUR390 every month
- Family allowance
- One-time payments
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee will also be included
When is one eligible?
- The successful applicants must not exceed 35 years of age as of 1 January 2018.
- The successful candidates also comes from one of the three main regions, respectively Africa with countries such as Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger. Asia is also considered with countries such as Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, and Vietnam. Lastly, we have Latin America with Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Peru.
You should apply by all means ahead of the deadline which closes on 1 March 2018.