The younger generation is essential to the process of creating “a better Guinea.” Because we believe that young Guineans with high potential are essential to the stewardship of our mission and the realization of our vision, Guinea Promise makes educational investments in Guinea’s youth. The “Les Elites De Demain” scholarship provides high-potential young people who are struggling financially with the means to pursue their ambitions through the establishment of an encouraging and merit-based framework. Guinea Promise hopes that the awarding of this scholarship will mark the beginning of a positive cycle in which successful Guineans will help other Guineans achieve their goals and so foster the development of a new generation of Guinean leaders who will help define the country’s future.
Students who are in their final year of middle school or are about to graduate from high school are eligible to receive scholarships from our organization. Every student who is awarded one of our scholarships must first endure a rigorous application process before being picked. We are looking for students that possess a rare combination of talent, an outstanding academic or community service record, leadership, determination, and purpose in their lives.
Each scholar is provided with financial, intellectual, and social support, is enrolled in one of Guinea Promise’s partner schools, is connected to a network of other grantees who share similar values, and is given priority access to other Guinea Promise programs. The feat of being selected as a “Les Elites De Demain” scholar is remarkable, and it will have a substantial impact on the recipient’s future.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Guinea Promise is a charitable organization with its headquarters in the United States and is classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. It was established in 2015 by a group of friends who shared a dream of a Guinea in which the most pressing challenges facing the country are transformed into opportunities by the most talented and intelligent Guineans. The group of friends expressed interest in being a part of a movement that would seek out, support, and cultivate a group of potential future leaders.
And so it started, with one conference call conducted using messenger on Facebook! “From those to whom much has been given, much will be demanded in return.” This uncomplicated yet profound reality served as both the impetus and the inspiration for the creation of Guinea Promise. The Promise is to bring together the skills and assets of all Guineans in order to generate long-term, positive change for the country’s future and to establish a circle of services that will make opportunities available to all Guineans.
The organization known as Guinea Promise makes an investment in the young people of the country by offering them possibilities in the fields of education and business. Innovative initiatives that are geared on preparing young people to take on the most difficult challenges in Guinea, Africa, and the globe at large set up young people for success and put them in a position to achieve their goals.
The team at Guinea Promise is led by research and evaluation, and they use a consultative approach to find the holes in the system where the organization’s resources may have the most impact on the lives of Guineans. This process takes place in collaboration with dedicated stakeholders.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Guinea Promise
Scholarship Country: Guinea
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- On a regular basis, the scholarship management team discusses and decides which types of assistance are likely to have the greatest positive influence on the scholarship recipient. The scholarship will currently cover the cost of tuition, as well as transportation and school materials.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Guinea Promise established a merit-based scholarship program called “Les Élites de Demain” with the intention of awarding financial assistance to low-income students who excel academically, have a deep commitment to the well-being of their community, and have demonstrated a strong willingness to contribute to the growth of Guinea.
- Applications will NOT be accepted in any other format. Within the specified amount of time, an email with all of the necessary attachments should be sent to [email protected] In the next stage of the selection process, we will not consider any applications that are lacking one or more of the required supporting papers.
The Guinea Promise Les Elites De Demain Scholarship is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- The candidates for the face-to-face interview are chosen by the selection committee based on a combination of the following factors, and they are then invited to participate in the interview:
- The family’s economic position the child’s academic success in the tenth grade
- How well you performed in response to the essay question
- Participation in extracurricular and community activities in addition to academic work
- The caliber of the letter of recommendation Academic accomplishments and awards
The application deadline for Guinea Promise Les Elites De Demain Scholarship is August 19, 2023.