It is the intention of Australian Rotary Health to provide a stipend as well as support for incidental costs to a postgraduate student who is working full time on research in one of the fields listed on the Australian Rotary Health PhD Scholarships page.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Flinders University is typical of the most prestigious educational institutions of our time in that it is innovative and places a premium on its students and alums. Flinders University teaches its students to “seize the day” and make the most of every opportunity they are given. Everything you need to succeed in your studies is right here on campus, waiting to be utilized. When compared to other prestigious universities, Flinders University stands its own. attended a top school where they excelled academically and graduated with honors. Flinders University is home to a group of intellectually curious individuals. To think creatively and show initiative, one needs to be naturally curious, imaginative, and risk-taking. Doing this study will help you create an educated judgement on Flinders University. To be recognized as Australia’s greatest employer for recent college graduates is a remarkable achievement.
Our degrees are well regarded in the academic community, and as a result, our alumni have access to exciting internship, mentoring, and practicum opportunities. Flinders University is ranked #43 in Asia and the Pacific and #271 in the globe by Times Higher Education. This is the definitive 2020 edition of the definitive list of the world’s finest educational institutions. One of our long-term objectives is to broaden the positive influence of our company by strengthening our ties to the local community where we do business and collaborating with international groups working on important issues like education and scientific research.
Since its founding, Flinders University’s degree programs have consistently been regarded among the world’s best. Those who have recently graduated from one of these prestigious universities have a lot to look forward to in their careers. Several large corporations can trace their origins back to Flinders University in Australia. If you do an internship at one of these companies, you will be exposed to state-of-the-art business methods firsthand. Flinders University’s main campus may be found smack dab in the middle of Adelaide’s bustling downtown. The area including Bedford Park and the surrounding neighborhoods. The trendy hotel is situated in close proximity to the beach, the city’s shopping district, and the major business district. These numbers incorporate funding for both the Student Center and the Plaza. Companies and organizations of all stripes will be clustered under the tower’s one roof. Flinders Village has everything from one-of-a-kind shops and eateries to exciting cultural events and everything in between. High levels of academic achievement among Flinders University students can be traced back to the university’s broad curriculum.
International students at Flinders University have access to a wide variety of orientation and orientation-related services designed to help them feel more at home in Adelaide and Australia as a whole. Long after they’ve moved on from orientation, we continue to keep in touch with international students. Ninety percent of our international students have nothing but positive things to say about their experience here. The University of Adelaide-affiliated Flinders Medical Centre will be easier to reach after the Flinders Village station and line open in 2020. On average, commute times for people living and working in the downtown area will decrease by 22 minutes each day. Time and energy can be conserved. Flinders University’s main campus is located in Bedford Park, which is about 12 kilometers south of Adelaide’s downtown. The harbor and the city may both be viewed in their full magnificence from this vantage point.
The native Australian vegetation and the scenic lake provide a striking contrast to the sleek, modern buildings. Flinders University may be found in the lovely and convenient Adelaide, South Australia area of Bedford Park. Adelaide has relatively inexpensive living costs when compared to other big cities. “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” “(2016 World Liveability Report)” Flinders University is committed to creating a community for its students that encourages and facilitates their intellectual and personal development.
In an extraordinarily broad range of disciplines, the University of Flinders is dedicated to student-driven innovation. Financial aid is available to students at Flinders University, and they also offer academic counseling to help students choose a degree and set realistic, attainable objectives for the future. With the opening of the New Flinders Rail Station in 2020, getting to the heart of Adelaide and the Tonsley innovation zone will be much more convenient for students, faculty, and tourists. The commercial district of Flinders Village has grown substantially in recent years as a result of new construction.
SeNSS is one of only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC, and they will be offering a handful of fully-funded ESRC doctoral studentships beginning in September 2023. SeNSS is one of the only 14 Doctoral Training Partnerships in the United Kingdom that is sponsored by the ESRC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- A postgraduate student will receive support from Australian Rotary Health in the form of a stipend and funding for incidentals.
The Gustafsson & Skrondal Visiting Scholarship is administered by the University of Oslo’s Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO). As part of the visiting scholar program, CEMO and the University of Oslo host a number of young researchers from Norway and elsewhere each year.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- In order to be eligible, applicants need to be enrolled at an Australian university, be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand citizen, and not owe any obligations to any other country’s government. This application needs to be accompanied by documentation proving either citizenship (such as a passport, birth certificate, or citizenship certificate), or residential status.
- Students pursuing their PhDs overseas are eligible to apply for scholarships, provided they can provide confirmation of the following requirements:
- The applicant is responsible for paying the tuition costs to their chosen Australian university (unless the university chooses to waive the fees).
- The applicant is required to have a supervisor for their research work who has been confirmed, as well as a university enrollment that has been confirmed.
- The applicant must have confirmed that they will remain in Australia for the entirety of the PhD program, which can last for up to 3.5 years.
- Please be aware that we are able to accept international students provided that they satisfy all of the requirements that are specified on the application form.
The SOAS University of London 2023 International Postgraduate Scholarship – Middle East and North Africa is open to all International Students
If a student enrolls in one of the degree programs offered by SOAS University of London, they may be eligible to receive a fee waiver award in the amount of £5,000. This award is available to students who are interested in receiving a degree from SOAS University of London.
- Please visit this website at the following address for additional information and application forms regarding Australian Rotary Health PhD Scholarships: https://australianrotaryhealth.org.au/applications-how-to-apply/applications-forms-for-phd-scholarships/.
- Before the deadline, applications must be sent through the aforementioned link in order to be considered.
The application deadline for the SOAS University of London 2023 International Postgraduate Scholarship – Middle East and North Africa is May 31, 2023.