The university is now accepting new students, and as a result, they are glad to announce that they will be providing a number of tuition waivers to overseas students who meet the requirements for the upcoming academic session. The Australian
University International Student Scholarships are awarded to international students who are beginning their studies at either the undergraduate or postgraduate level and who have shown exceptional academic excellence in their previous studies.
About Scholarship Provider
The Australian University is a public institution of higher learning that opened its doors to students on January 1 of 1991. The Australian University was established as a result of the merger of four tertiary educational institutions in eastern Australia. Institute of Education from Victoria, Signadou College of Education from Australian Capital Territory, College of Education from Sydney, New South Wales, and McAuley College from Queensland were the tertiary institutions that were represented. Around the same time in the 1800s, each of these tertiary institutions began their operations. During this historical period, religious institutes and orders were actively involved in the process of preparing teachers and healthcare workers for schools and hospitals.
The Australian University is comprised of a total of seven campuses, with its main campus being in Brisbane, in the state of Queensland. They are located in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Ballarat, and Canberra in addition to Adelaide in Australia (Strathfield and North Sydney). The Rome Centre was established in 2015 as a result of a joint effort between the University of America and Australian University. The Australian University is a member of Universities Australia, ACCU, IFCU, ICUSTA, and OUA. Roughly 29,000 individuals are enrolled here.
When put together, all of the different institutions and centers can be grouped under one of four different faculties. They are known as the health sciences (environmental science, exercise science, midwifery, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, speech pathology, counselling, exercise physiology, mental health, nursing, paramedicine, public health, and social work), theology and philosophy (Christian thought, liturgy, moral theology, ethics, metaphysics, politics, biblical studies, Christian practice, ministry, religion studies, bioethics, philosophy of world religions, and epistomology), and the social sciences ( (business administration, human resource management, law, marketing and occupational health, accounting and finance, commerce, information technology, management, and safety and environmental management).
James Ajaka, the founder and director of Nudie Juice; Matt Burke, an Australian rugby union player; Pippa Hallas, the chief executive officer of Ella Bache; Morris West, a writer; Alan Whiticker, a published author and rugby league historian; Peter Maher, the chief executive officer of St. Vincent de Paul; and Justin Madden, a former AFL player and Victorian state minister. All of these individuals are alumni of Australian University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian University (ACU)
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The scholarship will pay for one-half of the full-time tuition for the entire required length of your program, which includes any RPL or credit earned.
- Each year, there are twenty different scholarships up for grabs.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- CStudents who are citizens of other countries
- Course: any degree offered by ACU (with the exception of route, diploma, and graduate certificate programs).
- Level of years: the first year
- The equivalent of a full-time study load is required.
- You are required to have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program beginning in Semester 2 2022 at ACU.
- You must have obtained results of at least 80 percent (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous coursework completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (graduate applicants) in order to be eligible for admission to this program (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying to an ACU program that is either at the same level of study or a higher level of study than the qualifications that you currently hold.
- You are not eligible for any additional scholarships or awards from ACU at this time.
- You are not allowed to be enrolled at ACU while also participating in a study abroad or exchange program.
- The beneficiaries of this scholarship are needed to maintain the following in order to continue to be eligible for it:
- A cumulative minimum grade point average of 4.75 (on the ACU seven-point scale) for the entirety of their program of study.
- A minimum pass grade for all units tried
- After initial enrollment, the scholarship cannot be changed to be used at a different school or for a different program.
- Students are responsible for making full payment of mandatory tuition fees by the appropriate due dates.
- The scholarship can be used by students who have been granted an authorized leave of absence for a period of up to one year.
- In addition to this, successful applicants are required to agree to represent ACU as student ambassadors and to participate in promotional events
Dates, times, and locations for the interviews for the ACU Scholarships
- The academic merit of each applicant is taken into consideration when making decisions.
- Both the candidates’ home countries and the academic programs in which they are currently enrolled may be taken into consideration by the committee throughout the selection process (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
- A committee made up of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Associate Director of International Admissions and Student Relations, and the Associate Director of International Marketing and Recruitment will choose the recipients of the awards.
- In addition to the eligibility requirements and selection criteria, the Committee for Selection may also take into account the variety of candidates’ home countries and the academic programs in which they are enrolled while evaluating applications (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
Required Forms and Documents for the Application
- As part of the application process, potential candidates will be expected to provide the following information:
- Evidence of academic merit, demonstrating that you have achieved an overall average of at least 80 percent (a grade point average of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale), throughout all of your most recent coursework. (Academic records are required to include documents written in the original language, translations of those documents (where appropriate), and an official explanation of the grading system.)
The Australian University 2022 Scholarships for International Students is open to all International Students
Students from rural and outlying areas who are currently enrolled in postgraduate programs in primary health care are considered candidates for this fellowship, which was established in order to provide them with the opportunity to receive financial assistance (Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship). It is anticipated that the recipient of this scholarship will exhibit a commitment to working in the Northern Territory if they take advantage of the opportunity. The exceptionally generous contribution made by the Connellan Airways Trust has made it possible for the awarding of the scholarship to become a realistic possibility.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application to Australian University (ACU), go visit acu.smapply.io on their website.
The application deadline for Australian University 2022 Scholarships for International Students Is June 10, 2022. It should be worthy of note that this scholarship is renewable each year.