Students from rural and distant areas who are enrolled in postgraduate programs in primary health care are eligible to receive financial aid through the establishment of this fellowship (Diabetes Management and Education). It is expected that the person who is granted this scholarship would demonstrate a commitment to working in the Northern Territory. Because of the Connellan Airways Trust’s extremely generous contribution, the award of the scholarship is now within reach.
About Scholarship Provider
Flinders University is an institution that is forward-thinking, centered on students, and focused on careers, all of which are characteristics that should be present in modern universities. Going above and beyond the typical in order to accomplish the extraordinary is what it means to make significant progress toward your future while studying at Flinders University. The university provides everything that is necessary for you to accomplish this goal. Flinders University, which is ranked in the top 2 percent of universities worldwide*, exemplifies everything that a modern university should be and more, including characteristics such as innovation, student-centeredness, and career-focusedness. As a student at Flinders, you will have the opportunity to study in facilities that are at the cutting edge of their respective fields, alongside individuals who share your interests and who will both challenge and motivate you to acquire new knowledge. The capability to think creatively, entrepreneurially, and enterprisingly, as well as the ability to generate ideas that can completely transform an industry Your accomplishments are important to Flinders University, and we will evaluate our own performance based on how well you do. And this is precisely why we are ecstatic to have been voted number one in Australia in terms of postgraduate job opportunities**.
Our degrees, which are certified and linked to specific industries, come with professional placement opportunities, industry projects, and mentoring programs; all of these things are designed to help you transition from merely studying to actually earning a living in your chosen field. Flinders University is ranked 43rd among universities in the Asia Pacific region and 271st worldwide, according to the World University Rankings (THE World University Rankings 2020). As we move forward, it is essential for us to fulfill our mission of expanding our global reach through international research and education collaborations, as well as maintaining an active engagement with the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as local communities, in every region of the world.
Earning a degree from Flinders University will not only earn you international recognition and credibility within your field of study or research, but it will also prepare you for a successful and fulfilling future in that field. You are able to participate in practical internships while remaining job-ready and ahead of the curve thanks to the strong industry relationships that Flinders University maintains with a number of different companies, including CISCO and BAE Systems, amongst others. At Flinders University’s main campus in Bedford Park, which is located in the middle of Adelaide, students have access to modern buildings, facilities that are up to date with the latest technological advancements, breathtaking views of the coastline, and simple transportation to major shopping centers, the central business district, and nearby beaches. The project will include a Student Hub and Plaza, which will cost 63 million dollars and will have a variety of amenities, including study rooms, retail outlets, cafes, and a bar. The Flinders Village is planned to become a bustling urban hub in addition to housing cutting-edge research facilities, opportunities for entertainment and retail, and other amenities. Because we are aware of the connection between student support and student achievement, we place a significant amount of importance on it here at Flinders.
You will find that both Flinders University and the city of Adelaide provide a variety of international services and events to assist you in adjusting to life at your new university as well as to life in Adelaide. You will have access to our exceptional international student support services from the time you step foot on campus until the day you receive your diploma from the institution. The fact that more than ninety percent of Flinders University’s international students are content with our student support services is evidence of our dedication to provide first-rate assistance. The Flinders Village development will see the construction of a new train line and Flinders Railway Station adjacent to Flinders Medical Centre – our on-campus teaching hospital – beginning in the year 2020. This will connect students, industry, and the local community to the city in just 22 minutes, saving both time and money for all of these groups. Flinders University’s main campus may be found in Bedford Park, which is situated twelve kilometers to the south of Adelaide’s central business district. This enormous elevated property has a lot to offer, since it is situated in a great location with sweeping views of both the city and the coast.
The campus is home to state-of-the-art buildings that are positioned among beautifully manicured grounds that contain native Australian vegetation as well as a lake. The Bedford Park campus of Flinders University creates a learning environment that is particularly inspiring for its student body by combining the campus’ proximity to natural beauty with a comprehensive collection of amenities. According to a number of different studies, Adelaide has consistently been ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the world as well as one of the world’s top five most livable cities. This ranking is largely attributed to the city’s parks and green spaces, vibrant multicultural city life, high-quality cafés and restaurants, and proximity to award-winning wine regions (Global Liveability Study 2016). Flinders Institution offers extensive academic and personal support to each and every student that is enrolled at the university. This is done with the goal of making the students’ time spent at the university as enjoyable as is humanly possible.
Our dedication to enhancing the quality of life of students at Flinders University is demonstrated by the wide variety of excellent food and other retail services that are offered on campus, as well as by the numerous resources and programs related to health and wellbeing, student grants, career and financial counseling, and the numerous social opportunities that we organize to connect students and assist them in making the most of their time at Flinders University. The new Flinders Train Station, which is scheduled to complete in 2020, will provide a direct connection between the university’s main campus and the Tonsley innovation zone as well as the central business district of Adelaide. The adjoining Flinders Village development, which will contain additional research facilities and student housing in addition to cafés, boutiques, and other community services in a vibrant urban core, has began construction this year and will continue during the next few years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flinders University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $2,000
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
- Each award will be worth a total of $2,000 to the recipient. There will be a total of two scholarships up for grabs each year until the money runs out.
- After the census date that marks the beginning of each semester, the scholarship will be disbursed in two equal payments.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
Candidates for scholarships are required to:
- must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa; must be enrolled in the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Diabetes Management and Education) at Flinders University; must be working or residing in an ASGS Remoteness Areas RA4 remote or RA5 very remote area; must not be in receipt of another similar scholarship
- Students who have been permanent residents of the Northern Territory for a period of at least five years will be given preference for selecting recipients of this award; however, all applicants who meet the requirements are strongly urged to submit an application.
- The degree of seclusion of an applicant’s permanent place of residence is another factor that might be considered.
- The student will be judged on how well they can demonstrate their dedication to working in the Northern Territory, which will determine whether or not they receive the scholarship.
The Flinders University 2022 Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship is open to all International Students
Excellent candidates from underdeveloped countries are encouraged to apply for the Sciences Po Seydoux Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships so that they can pursue undergraduate studies in France. Sciences Po is thrilled to be accepting applications for these scholarships. Scholarships are available to nationals and/or residents of 10 countries that are located in the enlarged Mediterranean Basin. These scholarships are for individuals who intend to study at Sciences Po on either the undergraduate or graduate level.
- The Flinders University Student System is the preferred method for submitting applications, which should be done online. In order to submit an application, applicants will first need to log in and then select the My Scholarships tab from the menu. You can look for the application form for this scholarship using the keyword “Diabetes,” which is also the name of the scholarship itself: “Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship.” Please read the page explaining how to apply, and check that the Student System contains the most recent versions of all of your personal facts, as these will be used in the evaluation of your qualifications.
- As part of the application procedure, you are going to be needed to provide the documents listed below:
- Your name and current address must appear on any documentation used to verify that your residence is a permanent one. Acceptable proof includes documents such as:
- Cards Serving as Proof of Age and Driver’s License Bank Statements
- Utility Bill Tenancy Agreement Electoral enrolment card
- In addition to that, you will need to supply a statement that outlines your commitment to working in the Northern Territory
The application deadline for Flinders University 2022 Connellan Airways Trust Diabetes Management and Education Scholarship Is August 5, 2022